forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

looks at Gemma’s new user and sobs

Anyway

greetings

Deleted user

My wifi got cut by our lawn people for the 2nd time and im mad

Deleted user

I CANT EVEN QUOTE STUFF UGHH
we need new lawn people istg-
No, Gemma, don’t change it-

Deleted user

I hate not having proper wifi… my stuff works one second and then doesn’t the next bc our cellular here is horrid

Deleted user

I hate not having proper wifi… my stuff works one second and then doesn’t the next bc our cellular here is horrid

Blah- im sorry!

Not your fault- my parents need to 1. Hire new lawn people or 2. Do the lawn themselves

@Eli-the-transboi group

Blah- im sorry!

Not your fault- my parents need to 1. Hire new lawn people or 2. Do the lawn themselves

Yeah

Deleted user

Wait what do lawn people have to do with your internet
Why do they need to mess with it

They accidentally cut something… our wifi has these wire thingies in the ground and they cut one of them.

Deleted user

oh gods
so the suicidal friend I mentioned… how many days ago? I don't even know. She sent me a big paragraph about how she's done and she's giving up and she can't take it anymore. A whole paragraph about that. This was an hour ago.
And then, now, just two words. "I'm sorry."
This is not boding well

Deleted user

oh gods
so the suicidal friend I mentioned… how many days ago? I don't even know. She sent me a big paragraph about how she's done and she's giving up and she can't take it anymore. A whole paragraph about that. This was an hour ago.
This is not boding well

omg
where dos she live
go find her immediately

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

now i know more than i wanted to know about you peoples
for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

both were my school emails and also none of them allow other people from out of my school district to send emails to us

also also i find it funny that you're freaking out when we all knew Vis real name + random people on the internet end up knowing more about you through Facebook and shit cause you know, parents

ah true true

I can't sign into any Google account on my school computer anyway so imagine knowing my name

Deleted user

for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

both were my school emails and also none of them allow other people from out of my school district to send emails to us

also also i find it funny that you're freaking out when we all knew Vis real name + random people on the internet end up knowing more about you through Facebook and shit cause you know, parents

ah true true

I can't sign into any Google account on my school computer anyway so imagine knowing my name

you can't… sign in? how do you work, then?

oh gods
This is not boding well

Text anyone they know, call them, go to them if possible

for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

ah true true

you can't… sign in? how do you work, then?

We use Microsoft instead. No google