forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

oh gods
so the suicidal friend I mentioned… how many days ago? I don't even know. She sent me a big paragraph about how she's done and she's giving up and she can't take it anymore. A whole paragraph about that. This was an hour ago.
And then, now, just two words. "I'm sorry."
This is not boding well

Text anyone they know, call them, go to them if possible

done all of that
she's not picking up
she hasn't read any of the messages our entire friend group is spamming her with
and she lives too far away for me to go to her, sadly

Deleted user

Do you know her address? At this point your allowed to call the police. And their parents.

yes do it
she needs to go to a mental hospital at this point, belive me, i would know. i have personal experience

Deleted user

Do you know her address? At this point your allowed to call the police. And their parents.

I know how to get there. I don't know the address. And my mom's out in a meeting downtown and my dad's in the States (not much he can do) and our parents aren't friends we don't have their number anywhere fuck this isn't good I don't even know if they're home or not and I have to take care of my siblings how do I do that and all this and also what the hell do I tell the police if I don't know her address

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

I know how to get there. I don't know the address. And my mom's out in a meeting downtown and my dad's in the States (not much he can do) and our parents aren't friends we don't have their number anywhere fuck this isn't good I don't even know if they're home or not and I have to take care of my siblings how do I do that and all this and also what the hell do I tell the police if I don't know her address

I hope you are calling the police now. I'm worried about this.

Deleted user

me too

@IamNOTachickenok

me too

Oh my gosh, yes please-

One of the most valuable things I’ve learned

It’s better to have a friend pissed at you (for “tattling”) than to have them not there at all.

I’m so sorry Denny, please do what you can

@IamNOTachickenok

Also, I’m glad y’all are chill with your names online. I didn’t want y’all to be like oH znoOooaoaooaoaoaooaoaoOoOOooOO

Deleted user

(I kinda wish I could just emoji respond to a message like with texting so I don't have to figure out how to say 'ah yes, I agree' without sounding awkward)

@IamNOTachickenok

(I kinda wish I could just emoji respond to a message like with texting so I don't have to figure out how to say 'ah yes, I agree' without sounding awkward)

(OH MY GOSH YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!)

Deleted user

(OH MY GOSH YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!)

yes!!!

@IamNOTachickenok

I’m honestly pretty mind blown that we were are partying with excitement when we hit 100 pages, but we just have to do that one more time to hit that number x10. In just over a month.

This was the first ever forum I made on Notebook, and I’m so glad we’re so close, fam.

Deleted user

I’m honestly pretty mind blown that we were are partying with excitement when we hit 100 pages, but we just have to do that one more time to hit that number x10. In just over a month.

This was the first ever forum I made on Notebook, and I’m so glad we’re all here, fam.

I’m so proud of how far we’ve all come!! throws everyone a fluffy blanket

Deleted user

This was the first ever forum I made on Notebook, and I’m so glad we’re all here, fam.

snuggles in the fluffy blanket and gives everybody stuffies and hot choccy

Deleted user

snuggles in the fluffy blanket and gives everybody stuffies and hot choccy

buries myself in my fluffy blanket and hugs the stuffie

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

This was the first ever forum I made on Notebook, and I’m so glad we’re so close, fam.

Glad to have been dragged along for the ride.

Deleted user

Glad to have been dragged along for the ride.

Yw <3

Deleted user

They gonna keep- on- twiddlin' them thumbs skiddly-dee-da-dum

Omg I love that song