forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

Gn fams- im goin to bed

Night besssstttttieeee, sleep well. You slay.

@im-with-stoopid pets

do y'all ever have those awkward conversations with the teacher about your mental health?

I had to go to a school counselor in like 3rd grade because I made "a threat against myself" or something?
turns out the teacher just overheard me saying "I'd rather be dead" in response to something and freaked out

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

do y'all ever have those awkward conversations with the teacher about your mental health?

I had to go to a school counselor in like 3rd grade because I made "a threat against myself" or something?
turns out the teacher just overheard me saying "I'd rather be dead" in response to something and freaked out

lol

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

One time I googled how to tie a noose because I genuinely wanted to know and then the assistant principal had to talk to me about if I wanted to kms. Another time I wrote a very sad story that had self harm and suicide and a day earlier I threw a written fit because I don't understand this 4 level grammar bulshit. The counselor talked to me for like 20 minutes and said that I opened up to her more than I've ever open up before. The story is posted on here because I wanted praise cus I'm proud of it.

@im-with-stoopid pets

where on earth is everyone getting these red and black plaid pajama pants

AND WHY ARE THEY WEARING THEM OUTSIDE

I swear I've seen like 7 people wearing them today and it's not even noon

Deleted user

Some people just take a giant blanket to school which is weird as well

@im-with-stoopid pets

I FINISHED FIRST IN ONE OF THE HISTORY TEACHERS RIGGED ASS REVIEW GAMES LETS GOO
for someone who hasn't been paying attention for an entire chapter, I'm doing fantastic

Deleted user

Going good, little bored, waiting patiently for any of my rps to update while procrastinating on my schoolwork and stories

Deleted user

How about you guys
How's it going

Eh… just woke up so idk…