forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Hello there

General Kenobi

(I feel like I've said that quite a few times on here,and you are the first person to ever notice. Congrats!)

Deleted user

Hello there

General Kenobi

(I feel like I've said that quite a few times on here,and you are the first person to ever notice. Congrats!)

(I try to never miss an opportunity to Grievous :)

Deleted user

Hello there

General Kenobi

(I try to never miss an opportunity to Grievous :)

hahahahahahaha

Deleted user

こんにちは

非常に素晴らしい

どうもありがとうございます

why are we speaking weeb?

I mean, why not?

Deleted user

こんにちは

非常に素晴らしい

どうもありがとうございます

why are we speaking weeb?

I mean, why not?

Its not 'weeb'. It's just japanese.

no comprendo japonesa

Deleted user

writes fanfiction with m ex because we started it while we were dating and arent about to stop in the middle

exactly
you have a decent ex then

@IamNOTachickenok

Hi my fellow beings.

For those that were on the Cringe Re-write doc, I just wanted to let you know.

If you comment on the doc, it uses YOUR google account, even though it reads "anonymous" at the top of the page, and it's shared by link.

This specifically applies to Maglo and Pandora, but just wanted to let you know that if you go into the comments, your real names are shown. :)

Jsyk!

Deleted user

Hi my fellow beings.

If you comment on the doc, it uses YOUR google account, even though it reads "anonymous" at the top of the page, and it's shared by link.

This specifically applies to Maglo and Pandora, but just wanted to let you know that if you go into the comments, your real names are shown. :)

Jsyk!

Oh yeah, I noticed that.

@im-with-stoopid pets

Stupid Shower Thought

If you hold something cold in hot water, or you hold something hot in cold water, does the temperature regulate or do you feel both?

Deleted user

Hi my fellow beings.

Jsyk!

(o-o)- Oop- wasn't the only one to notice that then-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Stupid Shower Thought

If you hold something cold in hot water, or you hold something hot in cold water, does the temperature regulate or do you feel both?

You feel both because it takes a while for the temp to change.

@spacebluelily language

Hi my fellow beings.

Jsyk!

Yup, I am aware

Deleted user

now i know more than i wanted to know about you peoples
for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

Deleted user

for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

Those are my school emails, one of them doesn't even receive third-party emails anyway. (sorry?)

Deleted user

for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

Oof, classic Google security

At least our social security numbers are safe

Deleted user

for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

meh, that's my school-board-given email. and none of y'all are in Canada so none of you can really do anything with that, as only people within the board can email me with that email.

@spacebluelily language

for example
your real names
and emails
like wtf?

both were my school emails and also none of them allow other people from out of my school district to send emails to us

also also i find it funny that you're freaking out when we all knew Vis real name + random people on the internet end up knowing more about you through Facebook and shit cause you know, parents