forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Also, Hello. My name is Avhira, The Protector. I'm fairly new.

I can see that! Holds out my hand, clad in blood red crystals, for you to shake Visiones Crystallinae, leader of the Primus de Pulvere Natus, ready to serve Arbitration to you poor, Unashed fools.

Oh
Shakes hand
Nice to meet you.
I totally understand all of the words you just said.
I think we'll get along well.

Grins darkly Custodires, eh? I may just annex your group. We need more ranks for the Shadows than we have for more diversity among the ranks. You would, of course, retain all powers and status and alliances you currently have. You would simply be a subdivision of a particular cache of people, led by Rhys.

Mom- chill-

Never-

@spacebluelily language

I can practically hear it banging it's door in rage oops-

I can too. Home has a void under it. And scary blood sometimes. Soooo….

it's funny how you can see the void on mobile, but not really when you are on desktop unless you move Home away from the void

@spacebluelily language

And yes, Home would win. Wally stands ni chance, he is smol

Nah I'd win against Home, I have Jer's spirit and love fueling everything I do.

I don't think Home would be too happy to hear about that

Which part of it? That I'd win? Home can suck my massive ass.

We all have blood. Blood is not scary, nor is the dark. It is what lurks within each that causes us fear. Once you embrace what lurks, you abandon the last shreds of your mortal shackles and can truly begin upon the path of Enlightenment by Dust.

Home would like to know your location.

@False-andrew flash_on

And yes, Home would win. Wally stands ni chance, he is smol

Nah I'd win against Home, I have Jer's spirit and love fueling everything I do.

I don't think Home would be too happy to hear about that

Which part of it? That I'd win? Home can suck my massive ass.

We all have blood. Blood is not scary, nor is the dark. It is what lurks within each that causes us fear. Once you embrace what lurks, you abandon the last shreds of your mortal shackles and can truly begin upon the path of Enlightenment by Dust.

Home would like to know your location.

My IP address is 452.665.4532.762 (this is not my real IP address by the way!). Home can come here any time and I will gladly show it true horror and fear.

@False-andrew flash_on

Random, but I seem to have joined just as someone named “vis” left/died/something. What’s up with that?

We can't talk about it here. His real name, however, was Jericho and I was married to him a bit before he died. That is. . . the most information I can give here.

@IamNOTachickenok

✨GEMMA✨

*wraps wings around your ankles*

HUGS

BESTIE YOUVE BEEN IN MY PRAYERS

@False-andrew flash_on

✨GEMMA✨

HUGS

I would wish to not be in a prayer, I don't want to be gift-wrapped in words and shipped off to a hypocritical god who lets his followers sin. The Bible never said anywhere that you could be an asshole all your life and repent right at the end and go to heaven.

@RhysTheFirebird group

XDDDD

Anyways- I have actuall work to do today, so I don’t know when I’ll be on.
Working with these assholes is a gem, I want to punch them in the fucking face-
Anyways, have a good day y’all

@IamNOTachickenok

✨GEMMA✨

HUGS

I would wish to not be in a prayer, I don't want to be gift-wrapped in words and shipped off to a hypocritical god who lets his followers sin. The Bible never said anywhere that you could be an asshole all your life and repent right at the end and go to heaven.

I’m so sorry. I phrased that really wrong. You’ve been on my mind, and I’ve really been thinking about you a lot. Thank you for informing me of your preference.

Do you want a chicky baby?

Deleted user

Wish me luck guys- taking my state test for 5 fucking hours-

Good luck!

@False-andrew flash_on

✨GEMMA✨

HUGS

I’m so sorry. I phrased that really wrong. You’ve been on my mind, and I’ve really been thinking about you a lot. Thank you for informing me of your preference.

Do you want a chicky baby?

Sorry 😅 I have. . . stronger opinions nowadays regarding religion.

Sure!