forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Hey guys, I’m back. I’m gonna need a summary,,,, I’m so sorry I took so long to come back, thanks for your patience

My dad set restrictions on my phone, so I’m gonna have a very short time window again. I only get my phone after dinner and it shuts down at 9pm…

Oh dang- im sorry. Well as you already know, vis is no longer here. We have new people as well. I don’t know everything thats happened but yeah- not much went on as far as im aware. Most of us are still kinda recovering.

Thanks— I’m uh. Pretty emotionally numb right now, barring some pretty bad anxiety that caused me to break my stress ball within 2 days of having it-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hey guys, I’m back. I’m gonna need a summary,,,, I’m so sorry I took so long to come back, thanks for your patience

My dad set restrictions on my phone, so I’m gonna have a very short time window again. I only get my phone after dinner and it shuts down at 9pm…

Oh dang- im sorry. Well as you already know, vis is no longer here. We have new people as well. I don’t know everything thats happened but yeah- not much went on as far as im aware. Most of us are still kinda recovering.

Thanks— I’m uh. Pretty emotionally numb right now, barring some pretty bad anxiety that caused me to break my stress ball within 2 days of having it-

Oh damn- im so sorry ame- snuggles

Deleted user

Eh, it’s not your fault. Not having my phone layered on top of the Vis thing kind of demolished my mental health- don’t know how well I’ll recover this time…

@Eli-the-transboi group

Eh, it’s not your fault. Not having my phone layered on top of the Vis thing kind of demolished my mental health- don’t know how well I’ll recover this time…

Well I’m here for you as much as i can.

Deleted user

Well I’m here for you as much as i can.

Thank you—

Deleted user

don't you just love playing suicide hotline for your friends

Deleted user

what

Deleted user

what

one of my friends completely shut down on Friday, told her ex that she wanted everything to end and didn't respond to any of our frantic messages at all except for me this is… my third essay now for her, I believe

@Eli-the-transboi group

what

one of my friends completely shut down on Friday, told her ex that she wanted everything to end and didn't respond to any of our frantic messages at all except for me this is… my third essay now for her, I believe

Damn. Is she ok now?

Deleted user

what

Oh Jesus- I know how it feels, and I know we just met, but good luck with that, friend. ❤️

@im-with-stoopid pets

yeah it was so much fun when they refused help from trained professionals and vented to me instead despite the fact that I made it clear that I am really not great at helping (not talking about any of y'all here, I've got past experience and it was awful)

@im-with-stoopid pets

what

Hoping she comes out alright because oh my god

Deleted user

what

Damn. Is she ok now?

far from it, I'm afraid
got an all-nighter ahead of me

@Eli-the-transboi group

what

Damn. Is she ok now?

far from it, I'm afraid
got an all-nighter ahead of me

Man…im so sorry. If you need to, maybe tell someone. If she needs to go to a hospital then by all means tell someone.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

there are three moods to my hyperfixations

1)Depressed and/or creeped out by it but still obsessed

2)AHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT I MUST C O N S U M E ALL CONTENT

3) I am regressed and they are my cg now.

Deleted user

currently having to do that with J as best i can since they arent on NB much and dont have their phone

Stop it. I'm fine. Hannah doesn't need my troubles as well as everyone else's.

Deleted user

i wish everyone would just shut the fuck up and leave me alone!!!!!
(not you guys, y'all are fine)

BESTIEEEEEE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

@spacebluelily language

i wish everyone would just shut the fuck up and leave me alone!!!!!
(not you guys, y'all are fine)

BESTIEEEEEE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

oh hi ame 👋 i missed you too :)