forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

LADIES, GENTLEMEN, NON-BINARY PALS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

WE HAVE FINALLY SURPASSED THE SHARE THINGS NOBODY ASKED YOU TO SHARE THREAD!!!!

Whoo hoo!

@im-with-stoopid pets

a quick google search told me that nemona is a pokemon trainer with what seems to be a prosthetic arm?

i forgot how absolutely hilarious it is showing Pokémon to people who are not into it at all

@spacebluelily language

a quick google search told me that nemona is a pokemon trainer with what seems to be a prosthetic arm?

i forgot how absolutely hilarious it is showing Pokémon to people who are not into it at all

i only know the basic Pokémon, Ash, Team Rocket as well as Lucario, mewtwo, and incineroar.

Deleted user

i only know the basic Pokémon, Ash, Team Rocket as well as Lucario, mewtwo, and incineroar.

…… …… ….. breathes in deeply (heck)

@spacebluelily language

pls don kill me

Deleted user

pls don kill me

sharpens knife… You're being added to the list…

@im-with-stoopid pets

Tbh I just like Pokémon go and Mona

been in it since Gen 6
which doesn't sound like long until you realize that's since 2013 holy shit I feel as old as carbon rn

Deleted user

I ONLY JUST JOINED BUT CONGRATS!!!

@im-with-stoopid pets

I ONLY JUST JOINED BUT CONGRATS!!!

wait whomstve???
we have two newbies??

@spacebluelily language

pls don kill me

cries PLS I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!! I SWEAR ON THE LEGENDARY HO-OH (i think that was its name) THAT I SHALL BE A BETTER PERSON

Deleted user

pls don kill me

cries PLS I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!! I SWEAR ON THE LEGENDARY HO-OH (i think that was its name) THAT I SHALL BE A BETTER PERSON

Hmmm….. Pop quiz: What color is Kirby?

@spacebluelily language

pls don kill me

HE IS PINK AND IF IT TURNS OUT I AM WRONG THEN I SHALL GO OOF

Deleted user

pls don kill me

HE IS PINK AND IF IT TURNS OUT I AM WRONG THEN I SHALL GO OOF

You pass! You are off the list, and I don't have the chaos factor or willpower to kill anyone anyway.

@spacebluelily language

I will defend Pandora! Link, I need the Master Sword!

looks around Give him a moment, he's inside Divine Beast Vah Ruta at the moment and then he's off to fight Calamity Ganon! but not before he resurrects his horse oops

Deleted user

Thats reminds me that tears of the kingdom comes out in a few weeks. Yay!