forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Who wants to shatter some goddamn abusive skulls with me.

Deleted user

whoaaaa- hold up- i have never seen you like this, what happened?

I'll talk about it later. Right now, what needs to happen is a mom and a stepdad need to fucking die.

@lord-of-the-carnival group

whoaaaa- hold up- i have never seen you like this, what happened?

I'll talk about it later. Right now, what needs to happen is a mom and a stepdad need to fucking die.

oh- so it's about that- alright, yeah, ill be down there in a couple days

Deleted user

Me.

Thank you. I will keep you updated.

Me

Thank you too.

@IamNOTachickenok

Hello, peoples and organisms of all types.

(Also…arrow and wonder vanished, and I’ve been wondering where they went but was too nervous to ask…would someone with any info mind PMing me about it, if possible?)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hello, peoples and organisms of all types.

(Also…arrow and wonder vanished, and I’ve been wondering where they went but was too nervous to ask…would someone with any info mind PMing me about it, if possible?)

Hiii

Idk actually- (probably forgot)

@IamNOTachickenok

I gotta new stuffed animal and i named it after vis- only thing is- its a while and pink unicorn with sparkly blue eyes

perfect-

Also, I have a friend who was impressively flirting with me and a few of my theater friends today

I know his grandma.

Mwhahahahahahhaaha.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I gotta new stuffed animal and i named it after vis- only thing is- its a while and pink unicorn with sparkly blue eyes

perfect-

Also, I have a friend who was impressively flirting with me and a few of my theater friends today

I know his grandma.

Mwhahahahahahhaaha.

Oop- XD

@Eli-the-transboi group

I gotta new stuffed animal and i named it after vis- only thing is- its a white and pink unicorn with sparkly blue eyes

that's literally his spirit animal–

XD IKR?!

@spacebluelily language

I gotta new stuffed animal and i named it after vis- only thing is- its a white and pink unicorn with sparkly blue eyes

XD IKR?!

he'd be so proud that his legacy is being carried on by a beautiful unicorn

@IamNOTachickenok

perfect-

I know his grandma.

Mwhahahahahahhaaha.

Oop- XD

Also, if Nightmare ever reads this, I WANT TO NOTE THAT HIS HAIR (referring to young simba) IS FLUFFY, LIKE CROCHET HOOKS. WHILE MR. TALL GUYS’ IS CRUSTY LIKE A GLAZED DONUT

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD IKR?!

he'd be so proud that his legacy is being carried on by a beautiful unicorn

Yes- XD I haven’t stopped snuggling it- ngl it feels like a weird coincidence that one, i love stuffed animals, two, I get a stuffed animal after two-ish days of him being gone and he also knows some stuff about me so- idk me and my witchy brain are like- this is from vis-

Anyways thank you for coming to my ted talk