forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Thats reminds me that tears of the kingdom comes out in a few weeks. Yay!

i told my brother it comes out the may of next year hahaha
look i need more space for tears of the kingdom, as well as money AND I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT LITTLE BOY TO BUY THE GAME FIRST NO SEÑOR
IT MUST BE ME
ME I SAY

Deleted user

look i need more space for tears of the kingdom, as well as money AND I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT LITTLE BOY TO BUY THE GAME FIRST NO SEÑOR
IT MUST BE ME
ME I SAY

A. You are a cruel sibling
B. I've already preordered it

Deleted user

Kind of unrelated, but any other age regressors here?

Theres a chat for that somewhere In the general chat, though I'm still not entirely sure what that is.

@spacebluelily language

IT MUST BE ME
ME I SAY

A) I know lmao but my brother has tried to steal my copy of breath of the wild because i no longer play it (which lies, i just don have time to play videos games anymore and neither does my brother) and besides he already has link's awakening

B) STOP FLAUNTING YOUR RICHES WE GET IT I'M POOR AF 😭 /hj /lh

Deleted user

IT MUST BE ME
ME I SAY

A) I know lmao but my brother has tried to steal my copy of breath of the wild because i no longer play it (which lies, i just don have time to play videos games anymore and neither does my brother) and besides he already has link's awakening

B. I'm not rich, I just make bad decisons

@spacebluelily language

IT MUST BE ME
ME I SAY

B. I'm not rich, I just make bad decisons

B) me too

Deleted user

I’m with @manerd_alert

hiiiiiiiiii. hello fellow newbie, i've been in this site for about 2 months but never bothered to scroll all the way down to general chat. hell i didn't even know this existed till like 2 days ago lmao

Deleted user

(not me living in australia where its barely even 1 pm lol. but good night guys :) )

@IamNOTachickenok

🎉wE pAsSeD sHarE thiNgs nObOdY aSked yOu tO sHarE 🎉

We should plan a celebratory virtual slumber party. When is everyone most available?

@Eli-the-transboi group

🎉wE pAsSeD sHarE thiNgs nObOdY aSked yOu tO sHarE 🎉

We should plan a celebratory virtual slumber party. When is everyone most available?

Sadly i have no idea but i may be tonight.