forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

I gotta new stuffed animal and i named it after vis- only thing is- its a while and pink unicorn with sparkly blue eyes

perfect-

Also, I have a friend who was impressively flirting with me and a few of my theater friends today

I know his grandma.

Mwhahahahahahhaaha.

Oop- XD

Also, if Nightmare ever reads this, I WANT TO NOTE THAT HIS HAIR (referring to young simba) IS FLUFFY, LIKE CROCHET HOOKS. WHILE MR. TALL GUYS’ IS CRUSTY LIKE A GLAZED DONUT

;-;

@IamNOTachickenok

I gotta new stuffed animal and i named it after vis- only thing is- its a while and pink unicorn with sparkly blue eyes

perfect-

Also, I have a friend who was impressively flirting with me and a few of my theater friends today

I know his grandma.

Mwhahahahahahhaaha.

Oop- XD

Also, if Nightmare ever reads this, I WANT TO NOTE THAT HIS HAIR (referring to young simba) IS FLUFFY, LIKE CROCHET HOOKS. WHILE MR. TALL GUYS’ IS CRUSTY LIKE A GLAZED DONUT

;-;

It’s a really long story.

but, the UNICORN IS B E A U T I F U L

@False-andrew flash_on

perfect-

I know his grandma.

Mwhahahahahahhaaha.

Oop- XD

False. His hair was soft and fluffy like a siberian husky's fur.

@spacebluelily language

Hi! I’m new here! I write cringe/dark sickfic and cry over fictional characters. I hope I won’t be too annoying here lmao

nEw ViCtIm-

NO LEAVE MEGURINE ALONE THEY'RE UNDER MY PROTECTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

@im-with-stoopid pets

Huh?

i probably have should explained before….we kinda tend to see new thread members as "victims" for some weird reason. It's like a tradition of sorts….

who started it

@spacebluelily language

Huh?

i probably have should explained before….we kinda tend to see new thread members as "victims" for some weird reason. It's like a tradition of sorts….

who started it

i have no idea…i could go check through the nearly 1k pages but I'm too lazy for that

@Eli-the-transboi group

Anyone who thinks Nemona is a yandere is going to get slapped (for legal reasons this is a joke)

…………idk what that is but now i wanna say that just to spite you