forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

don't you just love playing suicide hotline for your friends

currently having to do that with J as best i can since they arent on NB much and dont have their phone

Stop it. I'm fine. Hannah doesn't need my troubles as well as everyone else's.

If you have troubles, you're not fine. And what Hannah needs is… well, even I don't quite know, but not helping is definitely not on that list. If it will help you, then Hannah needs your troubles.

Deleted user

The list of people I have made my dad(cus I hate my real one)

• Violent Jay
  • Sirius Black
  • Remus Lupin
  • Eddie Dear
  • Frank Frankly
  • Red guy
  • Reverend Putty

Rip Sirius Black 😔

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

The list of people I have made my dad(cus I hate my real one)

• Violent Jay
  • Sirius Black
  • Remus Lupin
  • Eddie Dear
  • Frank Frankly
  • Red guy
  • Reverend Putty

Rip Sirius Black 😔

Sobbing

Deleted user

Chats been turbo sleepy today
I figured it'd pick up around this time like it usually does but-

Rip- I might poke the character chat lol

Deleted user

Boo

Ello

@Eli-the-transboi group

Boo

Ello

Ello there mate

Deleted user

Yk maybe I’d be more chill about a dead chat if my parents weren’t clinically insane and completely messed up my schedule, therefore causing me More Stress and Anxiety bc of my limited phone time :)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yk maybe I’d be more chill about a dead chat if my parents weren’t clinically insane and completely messed up my schedule, therefore causing me More Stress and Anxiety bc of my limited phone time :)

Oop- snuggles

@spacebluelily language

I hit your parents

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

You could… murder them.

HAHA!! Just kidding!
Unless…

(/j)

Deleted user

I hit your parents

Thanks bestie

@spacebluelily language

I hit your parents

Thanks bestie

you're welcome <333

Deleted user

You could… murder them.

HAHA!! Just kidding!
Unless…

(/j)

……. I definitely could. (/j)

@IamNOTachickenok

SCREAMS OF JOY

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MULTIPLE HOURS, MY WIFI IS F I N A L L Y WORKINNNNGGGGG

Deleted user

don't you just love playing suicide hotline for your friends

currently having to do that with J as best i can since they arent on NB much and dont have their phone

Stop it. I'm fine. Hannah doesn't need my troubles as well as everyone else's.

If you have troubles, you're not fine. And what Hannah needs is… well, even I don't quite know, but not helping is definitely not on that list. If it will help you, then Hannah needs your troubles.

Hannah. Sweetheart. Bestie. Please don't, okay? I know the shit you're going through. I'm not adding all 117.56 lbs of my issues to the ones you already have.