forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bc sometimes yes

Ok but it’s tearing apart my mental health as well here- like I’m also going through crap and I gotta be a hypocrite and be the therapist when I ALSO wanna do it- like- ;-;

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bc sometimes yes

Ok but it’s tearing apart my mental health as well here- like I’m also going through crap and I gotta be a hypocrite and be the therapist when I ALSO wanna do it- like- ;-;

And what’s worse- now I gotta worry about MORE people- like I don’t mind it but it’s giving more stress-

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Bc sometimes yes

And what’s worse- now I gotta worry about MORE people- like I don’t mind it but it’s giving more stress-

oh, darling. No one is going to off themselves. I personally don't want to die. I just want to bleed

Deleted user

I- I wish I could answer that, homie… :,/

Deleted user

im boreddddd someone stab me so i can be less boreddddd

aggresively stabs with pocket knife

thank! starts bleeding profusely

Stab me too! please

You sure?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bc sometimes yes

oh, darling. No one is going to off themselves. I personally don't want to die. I just want to bleed

Yeah but my friend said they tried to last night- thats why-

Deleted user

Bc sometimes yes

(._. '') Dang… I'm sorry…

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bc sometimes yes

Its ok-

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Bc sometimes yes

sameee

Deleted user

Its ok-

Hey… if you wanna talk, feel free to vent in my pms, homie. I can't really give that much advice, tbh, but I'm willing to listen. ^^

@Eli-the-transboi group

Its ok-

Hey… if you wanna talk, feel free to vent in my pms, homie. I can't really give that much advice, tbh, but I'm willing to listen. ^^

Thanks but I’d rather not burden anyone- thanks tho. I appreciate it fam

Deleted user

Its ok-

Hey, like I said. I'm free to talk in pms anytime homie. 👍🏽 Just hmu.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Its ok-

Hey, like I said. I'm free to talk in pms anytime homie. 👍🏽 Just hmu.

👍

Deleted user

stumbles into chat, half dead bc life sucks

Same

hugs

Deleted user

stumbles into chat, half dead bc life sucks

Same

hugs

hugs

snuggles

Deleted user