forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@IamNOTachickenok

//TW//ED\

I AGREE WITH FRANNNNNK!

@IamNOTachickenok

//TW//ED\

I AGREE WITH FRANNNNNK!

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

//TW//ED\

I AGREE WITH FRANNNNNK!

thanks anti chicken :D
Gonna share a bit so TW for ED

@RhysTheFirebird group

//TW//ED\

I AGREE WITH FRANNNNNK!

thanks anti chicken :D
Gonna share a bit so TW for ED

I feel your pain-
TW

Don't mind my sob story, guys.I
Though, I will still constantly have bouts to where I feel too sick to eat and can't eat anything.

Deleted user

Hey guys

helo

I probably shouldn't, but I'm going to Wal-Mart
deep inhale
How are you?

Mad at my parents

Deleted user

Hey guys

helo

deep inhale
How are you?

Mad at my parents

Ahhh, I know that feeling.

They set my time restriction on my phone to something kind of insane- now I can only be on it from 6pm-9pm- I hate my parents rn-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hey guys

helo

deep inhale
How are you?

Mad at my parents

They set my time restriction on my phone to something kind of insane- now I can only be on it from 6pm-9pm- I hate my parents rn-

Ahh, I know that feeling as well. My parents used to restrict my phone time and iPad time before I turned 18

Deleted user

Hey guys

helo

deep inhale
How are you?

Mad at my parents

Ahh, I know that feeling as well. My parents used to restrict my phone time and iPad time before I turned 18

Currently scheming with Liz to get my screen time removed again bc my phone is my anxiety crutch and if I only have 3 hours a day on it that’s kind of bad for my mental health, which is already hanging by a thread

@spacebluelily language

i'm looking through the welcome home guest book and one of the posts is 'hello i love clowns! show me one!" and there's a drawing of barnaby…
idonotknowwhatclownis.iaskedfrank.hesaidbarnaby.hereisbarnaby.png

and if you open the image in a new tab, the title says "i do not know what clown is. i asked frank. he said barnaby. here is barnaby"

damn frank, chill just a bit 💀💀

@-LemonTail- language

i'm looking through the welcome home guest book and one of the posts is 'hello i love clowns! show me one!" and there's a drawing of barnaby…

and if you open the image in a new tab, the title says "i do not know what clown is. i asked frank. he said barnaby. here is barnaby"

damn frank chill just a bit 💀💀

Omg

hahahaha

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Omg

hahahaha

That's my favorite one on the guestbook haha

@Eli-the-transboi group

Omg

hahahaha

That's my favorite one on the guestbook haha

XD adorable-

@Eli-the-transboi group

the one spiral drawing where wally basically says he is looking at us and talking to us is like one of my favorites lmao

Ikr- XD and he seems so fruity and playful-

@spacebluelily language

the one spiral drawing where wally basically says he is looking at us and talking to us is like one of my favorites lmao

he's just a goofy guy

@Eli-the-transboi group

he's just a goofy guy

He isssssss!!