forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

bang head on floor
I
Hate
English

Анда кыргызча сүйлө.

Whomstve

giggling the inevitable march of time that leads us all to the eventual loss of self to the winds of entropy

Deleted user

bang head on floor
I
Hate
English

Анда кыргызча сүйлө.

Whomstve

.-.. - - - .-..

Deleted user

bang head on floor
I
Hate
English

Please elaborate, so we can talk about anything not-bones

Elaborate? Well, mon ami, I am Quebecois. Born and raised speaking French. Then for some reason we moved to Ontario, so now I have to learn English (I think I'm quite good at it) and it makes no sense and is unorganised as I am when I make murder boards and, though I enjoy to write, I despise writing in English when I do not have to. School is intent on making me do that, even though the kids in French Immersion, who have been learning French since maternelle, barely have to write French essays while I, who has only been learning English for the past three years, have English essays so often I'm starting to think in English instead of in French. C'n'est pas d'accord.

Deleted user

bang head on floor
I
Hate
English

Анда кыргызча сүйлө.

Whomstve

giggling the inevitable march of time that leads us all to the eventual loss of self to the winds of entropy

…. . -.– –..– -.– — ..- -.-.–

Deleted user

bang head on floor
I
Hate
English

Please elaborate, so we can talk about anything not-bones

Elaborate? Well, mon ami, I am Quebecois. Born and raised speaking French. Then for some reason we moved to Ontario, so now I have to learn English (I think I'm quite good at it) and it makes no sense and is unorganised as I am when I make murder boards and, though I enjoy to write, I despise writing in English when I do not have to. School is intent on making me do that, even though the kids in French Immersion, who have been learning French since maternelle, barely have to write French essays while I, who has only been learning English for the past three years, have English essays so often I'm starting to think in English instead of in French. C'n'est pas d'accord.

-.. .- -. –.

Deleted user

ANTI-CHICKEN I GIVE YOU CHEESECAKE CHANCLA
YOU GIVE ME CHICKY BABY
(preferably male)

Deleted user

@entertainer-lord
What in the name of every single fucking god, goddess and entity do you want?

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

Deleted user

@entertainer-lord

hUH-

Oop-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I'm only here because Miss Riots here decided it would be hilarious to scream my name repeatedly.

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I'm only here because Miss Riots here decided it would be hilarious to scream my name repeatedly.

sorry i didn't know she was serious please don't eat my giblets Mr. Visio sir

Deleted user

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

Oh… well at least you're here?

Deleted user

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I told you!!

@Visiones-Miraculorum

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I glare at you You are lucky, Miss Riots. If you had been a day early I would have ripped off your arms and shoved them down your throat for that. As it stands - or is it lies? - I cannot muster the energy to rip you apart.

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I glare at you You are lucky, Miss Riots. If you had been a day early I would have ripped off your arms and shoved them down your throat for that. As it stands - or is it lies? - I cannot muster the energy to rip you apart.

okay Mr. Visio sir i am truly sorry now please go back to sleep or whatever pit you crawled out from because this is giving me crippling anxiety over if you're standing over my shoulder or not