forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

I have decided to take the metal strew and stab myself in the skull. I’m practically high on Advil and Tylenol and my migraine hasn’t gone away,

Ouch

@Visiones-Miraculorum

@entertainer-lord
What in the name of every single fucking god, goddess and entity do you want?

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I'm only here because Miss Riots here decided it would be hilarious to scream my name repeatedly.

sorry i didn't know she was serious please don't eat my giblets Mr. Visio sir

I glare at you You are lucky, Miss Riots. If you had been a day early I would have ripped off your arms and shoved them down your throat for that. As it stands - or is it lies? - I cannot muster the energy to rip you apart.

okay Mr. Visio sir i am truly sorry now please go back to sleep or whatever pit you crawled out from because this is giving me crippling anxiety over if you're standing over my shoulder or not

Okay. So long as you do not scream my name again we shall be fine. I wave at everyone else I shall be back in. . . I consult my watch 4 hours.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I have decided to take the metal strew and stab myself in the skull. I’m practically high on Advil and Tylenol and my migraine still hasn’t gone away,

Oi.

@RhysTheFirebird group

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

I'm only here because Miss Riots here decided it would be hilarious to scream my name repeatedly.

I glare at you You are lucky, Miss Riots. If you had been a day early I would have ripped off your arms and shoved them down your throat for that. As it stands - or is it lies? - I cannot muster the energy to rip you apart.

okay Mr. Visio sir i am truly sorry now please go back to sleep or whatever pit you crawled out from because this is giving me crippling anxiety over if you're standing over my shoulder or not

Okay. So long as you do not scream my name again we shall be fine. I wave at everyone else I shall be back in. . . I consult my watch 4 hours.

-_- Noo— I didn’t get to say hi
Hi
Hello
Have a good nap-

@DancingWithMyDemons business

@entertainer-lord

ITS DA SHADOW MANNN!!!

good bye tu pulchra ens

@RhysTheFirebird group

I have decided to take the metal strew and stab myself in the skull. I’m practically high on Advil and Tylenol and my migraine still hasn’t gone away,

Oi.

It hurts like a Son of a bitch— so, I’m stabbing myself.
Either I’ll die, and it will go away, or it will relive the pressure and go away.

Oi.

Either I’ll die, and it will go away, or it will relive the pressure and go away.

please don't die.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

I will find you and I will stop you from doing that

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

don't end it bc of pain, Ive tried to over smaller, but it never works there are other ways to stop it.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

don't end it bc of pain, Ive tried to over smaller, but it never works there are other ways to stop it.

. . . I’m not talking literally just metaphorically.
Though I am poking myself with a plastic straw from my drink. . .

@im-with-stoopid pets

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

Too late. I am in your walls.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

. . .

Oi.

please don't die.

No one’s stopping me-

. . .

WE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF. WE LOVE YOU, GET OVER IT

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .

I— I’m just poking myself. It’s nothing bad.

head pats

I huff, grumbling and move away I will bite your fucking hand off—

. . .

head pats

i know. hugs you I don't care tho. your head hurts

@RhysTheFirebird group

. . .

head pats

I keep grumbling Let go of me.

Deleted user

. . .

head pats

-.-. ..- - .

I keep grumbling Let go of me.

ok. kisses forehead if you insist. but sit down. and follow my instructions