forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@lord-of-the-carnival group

Is anyone willing to donate a knife to the cause? (The cause being boredom)

Of course, which kind? So far i have culinary knives…

Anything works

raises hand ma'am i has - consults my list of knives - balisongs, machetes, daggers, kukris, cleavers, paring knives, boning knives, filleting knives, bowie knives, drop points and more!

bruh… casually shoots you in the head bc yes

falls backwards, the bottoms of my feet still touching the ground before coming back up, Michael Jackson style thank you for the food!

Deleted user

they burrow into my body, stretching it like rubber before being flung back at you no thank u!

they phase through my body bc i'm a ghost now. You sure about that?

yup! nods vigorously

fully sure? picks up bottle labled "HEMLOCK"

nods more indeedy!

drinks from the bottle Well, how 'bout we just talk? You like Shakespeare?

i like hamlet and macbeth!

hm, noiceee. My favorites are Othello, Romeo and Juilet, and the Merchant of Venice.

Deleted user

Anything works

raises hand ma'am i has - consults my list of knives - balisongs, machetes, daggers, kukris, cleavers, paring knives, boning knives, filleting knives, bowie knives, drop points and more!

falls backwards, the bottoms of my feet still touching the ground before coming back up, Michael Jackson style thank you for the food!

blinks twice No problem!

they burrow into my body, stretching it like rubber before being flung back at you no thank u!

they phase through my body bc i'm a ghost now. You sure about that?

yup! nods vigorously

fully sure? picks up bottle labled "HEMLOCK"

nods more indeedy!

hm, noiceee. My favorites are Othello, Romeo and Juilet, and the Merchant of Venice.

oooo romeo and juliet!

@CinnamonTheChristmassyBagelDefibrillator

Anything works

Do you have any switchblades?

Deleted user

oooo romeo and juliet!

Yeahhh, my favorite parts were Act 5, scene 3 and Act 3, scene 1.

Anything works

pulls out a switchblade made of human bone and smile her name is freya! she says hello! she's your new best friend!

Anything works

blinks twice No problem!

giggles

Anything works

pulls out a switchblade made of human bone and smile her name is freya! she says hello! she's your new best friend!

GASP She's beautiful

Deleted user

cries for some reason

appears behind you Hey… you like hot choccy or hugs?

surprised noises um- both-?

and squishmallows?

nods

Well… one second… vanishes and reappears with hot choccy with marshmallows, 3 squishmallows with varying sizes and a fluffy blanket fort Here you go! ^^ hugs

Anything works

GASP She's beautiful

giggling she says thnk you! and that you're pretty as well! and that we could both be prettier bathed in human blood!

@Eli-the-transboi group

cries for some reason

and squishmallows?

nods

Well… one second… vanishes and reappears with hot choccy with marshmallows, 3 squishmallows with varying sizes and a fluffy blanket fort Here you go! ^^ hugs

T^T thank u

Deleted user

cries for some reason

and squishmallows?

nods

T^T thank u

no probs! more koala hugs

Anything works

GASP She's beautiful

giggling she says thnk you! and that you're pretty as well! and that we could both be prettier bathed in human blood!

Wipes away a tear She understands me

@Eli-the-transboi group

cries for some reason

and squishmallows?

nods

T^T thank u

no probs! more koala hugs

hugs

Anything works

GASP She's beautiful

Wipes away a tear She understands me

hands her over to you take very good care of her! be sure to kill at least one person with her a day!