forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

Deleted user

What the heck

[waves one of my slinky-like arms with a sound like crumpling paper] heya!

Hi…?
(loud whisper I’m so confused)

she's my friend what do you expect ;-;

Deleted user

acts surprised and laughs Ohhh, silly me… I should have known. pulls the knife out of my guts Would you also like one? I have an entire collection. smiles

[gasps] hell yes!

Of course! casually grabs a paring knife out of midair, does tricks with it, dips it in a bottle of arsenic, and stabs you with it Here you go! ^^

@lord-of-the-carnival group

What the heck

[waves one of my slinky-like arms with a sound like crumpling paper] heya!

Hi…?
(loud whisper I’m so confused)

she's my friend what do you expect ;-;

hey what's that supposed to mean?!

acts surprised and laughs Ohhh, silly me… I should have known. pulls the knife out of my guts Would you also like one? I have an entire collection. smiles

[gasps] hell yes!

Of course! casually grabs a paring knife out of midair, does tricks with it, dips it in a bottle of arsenic, and stabs you with it Here you go! ^^

giggles happily thank you! leaves the knife in as i pull out a balisong and start tossing it around as i dip it in various acids and poisons before stabbing you with it

Deleted user

[gasps] hell yes!

giggles happily thank you! leaves the knife in as i pull out a balisong and start tossing it around as i dip it in various acids and poisons before stabbing you with it

blinks twice, still smiling, then pulls out a pistol and shoots you in the head Wow, this has gotten quite chaotic.

[gasps] hell yes!

blinks twice, still smiling, then pulls out a pistol and shoots you in the head Wow, this has gotten quite chaotic.

falls backward, laughing like a happy child well of course! it's a carnival after all! stands back up, ignoring the hole in my head, grabbing a handgun chambered in 50 BMG and placing it right against your temple before pulling the trigger

Deleted user

falls backward, laughing like a happy child well of course! it's a carnival after all! stands back up, ignoring the hole in my head, grabbing a handgun chambered in 50 BMG and placing it right against your temple before pulling the trigger

gets shot and falls to ground, silent

oh no, did you die-? blinks then giggles oh well!

@maglo-the-stressed-person language

Flips through PB I cast Raise Dead! (Yay, necromancy)

:O thank you friend! more target practice without fear of killing them- long pause well, killing them more-

@spacebluelily language

in two years i will have to choose a political party

Stream FNF Tricky Mod - Expurgation (Crying Cursed Emoji Version) by oreo_rook301 | Listen ...

if you're so upset just don't! write me in as a candidate!

👀

You could always just…. not vote

and keep the same old ass people in office? No thank you.

Deleted user

shoots you with my pistol No. shoots myself

:O thank you friend! more target practice without fear of killing them- long pause well, killing them more-

…. Stabs you in the chest Okay, no more of that…….

dies Well at least we're all dead….

Deleted user

wait if you're dead… how are you still talking? hmmmm?

I'm bleeding out buddy……. Also I'm a ghost maybe. It wasn't established very well….

Deleted user

I'm bleeding out buddy……. Also I'm a ghost maybe. It wasn't established very well….

brooo, so am i… in so many ways…