forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

What did everyone have for breakfast?

Nothing yet, but I'm planning on cooking something for myself soon

We’re getting donuts- cause- nanny likes to spoil us for some reason- (yes shes for my sister- yes my ‘moms’ a bitch and doesnt let me babysit my own sister-)

@Eli-the-transboi group

I’m probably gonna make myself some toast soon

Oh yum. (Hey!!! Try it if you can, but make a over easy egg, put some mayo on the toast, some cheese, and put the egg on the toast and boom- the BEST breakfast sandwich)

Deleted user

Oh yum. (Hey!!! Try it if you can, but make a over easy egg, put some mayo on the toast, some cheese, and put the egg on the toast and boom- the BEST breakfast sandwich)

Oop— I’m not a huge fan of mayo, but I’ll give this a shot 👀 probably not today tho, not enough time hdjshds

Deleted user

How did everyone sleep?

I had a very strange dream and now I remember nothing about it lmao—

Deleted user

How did everyone sleep?

I had a very strange dream and now I remember nothing about it lmao—

Oh really? Wow…

Deleted user

Currently getting paranoid over posting a response to a rp

It’s all typed out and everything but my brain won’t let me press send 💀

Deleted user

I DID IT and now I’m awaiting my judgement :,)

Deleted user

I DID IT and now I’m awaiting my judgement :,)

Dang… (^-^")

Deleted user

im actually gonna try making this rn, lol.

@IamNOTachickenok

Bonum Mane, everyone! I’m back. I’m so sorry I’ve been absent. I’m currently on a trip and super busy.

Gemma, please let Vis know we freaking love him more than he even knows. And you too. And you all. We’ll take care of ourselves. Also, give him this. tosses lipstick taser He will forever be remembered by Chicky Baby Vis. We bless him, and give him strength to fight this BS. We all know he won’t pass without an epic freaking battle.

Let’s definitely ask andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) if he can help us with some sort of tribute.

Also, could someone PM me about where Matchsticks and Arrow went?

I love you all. ❤️🐓

Deleted user

Currently extremely excited bc the wings of fire rp I joined is starting up