forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

radiates good hopeful vibes

offers high five yes-

high fives in a wholesome manner

^^ halp- i have too many ocs-

Kill them?

@Eli-the-transboi group

I have a lot of ocs but most of them are in an entire different universe of mine and can’t really be easily transferred into other universes :,))

XD dang- i try to make mine flexible-

Deleted user

I’d love to make a little ask blog type thingy for my Fallen Light (my universe lol) ocs but idk where to put it?

Deleted user

I’d love to make a little ask blog type thingy for my Fallen Light (my universe lol) ocs but idk where to put it?

Hmmm- characters forms?

Perhaps

Deleted user

Im almost done with my rp formmmmmmmmmmm-
but its only for people who reply a lot- cause- yeahhhhhh-

Yay!

Deleted user

I TRIED TO PASTE MY VERY VERY LONG INTRO TO THE ASK INTO MY NOTES SO I COULD WORK ON IT THERE AND I ACCIDENTALLY COPIED SOMETHING ELSE NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE THE ENTIRE THING

@Eli-the-transboi group

I TRIED TO PASTE MY VERY VERY LONG INTRO TO THE ASK INTO MY NOTES SO I COULD WORK ON IT THERE AND I ACCIDENTALLY COPIED SOMETHING ELSE NOW I HAVE TO RETYPE THE ENTIRE THING

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Deleted user

dies

Deleted user

sadness….

@Eli-the-transboi group

dies

comforts

Deleted user

I haven’t eaten yet (YET! I will eat, it’s just really early rn)