forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

BECAUSE UR AMAZING AND A GOOD PERSON AND I WANNA COMFORT U-

Because you’re our friend.

I’m really not—

And yeah, I know, but that’s no excuse for me to throw bad vibes at you

IDCCCCCCC snuggles aggressively

Well, you should—

Listen- we all deal with things differently. Im the kinda person to distract myself, you probably seem like you’re not. And thats ok! I still wanna help a friend.

I mean yeah sure I’m feeling really horrible and on the verge of tears for the 300th time this week but you guys don’t deserve to deal with that

@Eli-the-transboi group

Hey. . . this is the last time I'll be online for the next few weeks. I want to spend all the time I can with Jericho before he. . . goes. He wants you to know that he loves all of you. Unconditionally, through all lives, no matter what. He asked me to say this if some complications rose up, so. . . yeah.

And. . . I love all of you myself. Be safe. Please.

hugs good luck Gemma. Please tell him i say hi.

@Eli-the-transboi group

BECAUSE UR AMAZING AND A GOOD PERSON AND I WANNA COMFORT U-

Because you’re our friend.

I’m really not—

And yeah, I know, but that’s no excuse for me to throw bad vibes at you

IDCCCCCCC snuggles aggressively

Well, you should—

Listen- we all deal with things differently. Im the kinda person to distract myself, you probably seem like you’re not. And thats ok! I still wanna help a friend.

I mean yeah sure I’m feeling really horrible and on the verge of tears for the 300th time this week but you guys don’t deserve to deal with that

Hey, im the same way rn. But it’s ok. Im personally tryna stop myself from crying cause it’s physically hurting. And im coughing a LOT and it’s hurting me more- but i still wanna help you.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Hey. . . this is the last time I'll be online for the next few weeks. I want to spend all the time I can with Jericho before he. . . goes. He wants you to know that he loves all of you. Unconditionally, through all lives, no matter what. He asked me to say this if some complications rose up, so. . . yeah.

hugs good luck Gemma. Please tell him i say hi.

Give him a hug for me despite any protests he may have

@spacebluelily language

Don't worry, Gemma. We'll take care of ourselves and we'll be safe. Right now, the most important thing is for you to spend time with your husband, and to make the most of it. And I think that I speak on behalf of everyone here, that we love Jericho with all our heart.

@spacebluelily language

Mhm. And if he believes in it- ima ask hades to send him to paradise if he does pass. He’s a good person.

Yes, I think that's a good idea. I can't do anything else but pray, so yeah..

@Eli-the-transboi group

Don't worry, Gemma. We'll take care of ourselves and we'll be safe. Right now, the most important thing is for you to spend time with your husband, and to make the most of it. And I think that I speak on behalf of everyone here, that we love Jericho with all our heart.

Mhm.

Deleted user

I love you both too, and I’m so sorry that this is all happening (no, I’m not blaming myself)… And I want you two to know that I’m still praying for a miracle.

@spacebluelily language

….what happened to arrow and matchsticks? i hadn't realized that arrow had also deleted their account…

Long(ish) story, I can pm u if you want

Yeah, that would be great

Deleted user

curls up in a ball bc this is too much

comforts

stays in ball, not knowing what else to say or do…

@Eli-the-transboi group

curls up in a ball bc this is too much

comforts

stays in ball, not knowing what else to say or do…

snuggles cause same I’m just making more rps-

haha same

Bro i got this cool idea to list off character names and rp suggestions with those characters. Like- AUGHGGSHGSYSY- (but im only getting people who are mostly replying ‘quickly’ cause thats what i do and i need distractions-)

Deleted user

radiates good hopeful vibes

offers high five yes-

high fives in a wholesome manner

Deleted user

I have a lot of ocs but most of them are in an entire different universe of mine and can’t really be easily transferred into other universes :,))