forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

My flight was just announced so I have to go. I booked a flight for tonight and I'll be radio silent for a while. It'll be a bit before I'm back, but I want everyone to promise they'll be safe.

Deleted user

intrusive thoughts begone pls

nevermind intrusive thoughts rock on I guess

Deleted user

My flight was just announced so I have to go. I booked a flight for tonight and I'll be radio silent for a while. It'll be a bit before I'm back, but I want everyone to promise they'll be safe.

kk, stay safe Gemma! lots of love to you both! <3

Deleted user

Anyways- i need a distraction-

i'd help but idk how…

Deleted user

T^T most of them are dedddddddd

well, we can make one if you'd like…

Deleted user

Are you up for it-?

i mean, ofc! we can work it out on pms.

Deleted user

Are you up for it-?

i mean, ofc! we can work it out on pms.

Mk thx fam

Np, homie!

Deleted user

Casually panicking about my drawing now because I’m not even finished with the sketch and now I have a deadline

I’ll shut up now

@Eli-the-transboi group

Casually panicking about my drawing now because I’m not even finished with the sketch and now I have a deadline

I’ll shut up now

hugs and gives you a stuffie

Deleted user

I’ll shut up now

hugs and gives you a stuffie

;-;

@spacebluelily language

i'm still making the ai generate fanfics because i can and yes i am also making it generate crossover fanfics bc why not???

XDDD how do you guys do that-

I'm using a site called ChatGPT and i gotta admit, what the ai is generating is not bad at all
but it's just so fun seeing what the ai decides to do