forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Can someone PM me about where Arrow and Matchsticks went, by chance? No obligation at all- I just a, desperate to know where me peopls went

Uhhhh- idk-

No worries. hugs

^^ hugs

Deleted user

shrugs Alrighty. I'm Jaiden. Usual highschooler. I've been a part of the site for a while but I deleted my original account-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Oh wait- yeah what’s pjo

percy jackson and the olympians

Ohhhh- fake mythology-

yup fake mythology
i understand if you no longer wanna join xD

XD its fine- i just prefer somewhat accurate representation- or ‘alternate’ versions-

understandable
at least it's somewhat closer to the myths than the Disney Hercules thing but then again anything is closer to the Myths than that movie

XDDD ikr

@IamNOTachickenok

shrugs Alrighty. I'm Jaiden. Usual highschooler. I've been a part of the site for a while but I deleted my original account-

HELLO NEWCOMER

(shall I give him the lecture, or did one of you want to? I’m happy to…)

Deleted user

Ame, midnight, Gimme a few minutes and I'll post the link to the rp here

Okieeee-

Deleted user

….i know you…i think

casual shrug Possibly? Who are you?

@spacebluelily language

….i know you…i think

Pandora ( or Wednesday or Laffy Taffy)

Deleted user

….i know you…i think

Pandora ( or Wednesday or Laffy Taffy

shrugs again Old username or anything that I might recognize you by?

@im-with-stoopid pets

I could send the new homie the Team Shadow document-
Unless anyone else from Team Shadow is online and wants to do it official
Still don't know everyone's teams

Deleted user

I could send the new homie the Team Shadow document-
Unless anyone else from Team Shadow is online and wants to do it official
Still don't know everyone's teams

Team Shadow sounds promising-

@IamNOTachickenok

HELLL JAIDEN

This is a chat of chaos, and is split into four basic teams that all kind of hate and love each other at the same time.

Here are the four Teams:

Team Chicken: The best and most superior team, ruled by me, the Chicken. We have lipstick tasers, glitter, baby chicks, and more…

Team Chancla: The Chanclaiest Team, named after Latina Moms and their habits of smacking children with their shoes. Ruled by Pandora (spacebluelily).

Team Cheesecake: The cheesecakeiest team, ruled by Empress Gabs (justgabslovescheesecake). Known for their wide love and distribution of cheesecake.

Team Shadow: The shadowiest team, ruled primarily by Gemma (undeniable force). Known for their crave of violence and darkness.

You must choose ONE, Jaiden…

Deleted user

HELLL JAIDEN

This is a chat of chaos, and is split into four basic teams that all kind of hate and love each other at the same time.

Here are the four Teams:

Team Chicken: The best and most superior team, ruled by me, the Chicken. We have lipstick tasers, glitter, baby chicks, and more…

Team Chancla: The Chanclaiest Team, named after Latina Moms and their habits of smacking children with their shoes. Ruled by Pandora (spacebluelily).

Team Cheesecake: The cheesecakeiest team, ruled by Empress Gabs (justgabslovescheesecake). Known for their wide love and distribution of cheesecake.

Team Shadow: The shadowiest team, ruled primarily by Gemma (undeniable force). Known for their crave of violence and darkness.

Hm. None strike my fancy beyond Team Shadow, but even then I'm not sure- I may stake my own claim here

@im-with-stoopid pets

HELLL JAIDEN

Here are the four Teams:

Ok team leaders send your team benefits or something
I'll PM them the Shadow document I guess

@Eli-the-transboi group

HELLL JAIDEN

Here are the four Teams:

CHICKEN! DONT FORGET SHADOW TEAM WAS FOUNDED BY VISIOOO-

@IamNOTachickenok

OH YES IT WAS FOUND BY VISIO, WHO WE ALL LOVE AND PRAISE DEARLY