forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

OH YES IT WAS FOUND BY VISIO, WHO WE ALL LOVE AND PRAISE DEARLY

WE MISS YOU VIS!!!

@IamNOTachickenok

Peoples, peoples. We all know chicken is far more exquisite.

Deleted user

CHOOSE CHANCLA!!! IT IS SUPERIOR!!!

NO! SHADOW IS-

CHANCLA!!!

Deleted user

Woah woah WOAH- everyone slowwwwww downnnnnnn-

Context please for this Visio character?

@IamNOTachickenok

Well, there’s some stuff that I’d have to get permission to tell. But basically, he is this all powerful, bold user of Latin, fiancé of Gemma, and sadly currently absent Vis. I am naming one of my soon to hatch eggs after him.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Visio is the founder of the shadow team. He’s currently ‘out of rule’ (context, he’s currently in the hospital with health problems.) so Gemma, (undeniable force) is in rule. Visio is what we call, “spooky man” because he used to show up whenever you said his name. Online or irl.

@IamNOTachickenok

Can anybody get ahold of Gemma/Vis to ask if I can pm Jaiden about Vis?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Can anybody get ahold of Gemma/Vis to ask if I can pm Jaiden about Vis?

Well Gemma’s on a plane to visit vis. I’ll pm you about it if you dont know already-

Deleted user

Ah. . . Visio sounds like someone I used to know. (For those of you who don't know I'm an old member of the Soup Cult, along with Arya, Denny and some others)

Deleted user

Visio is the founder of the shadow team. He’s currently ‘out of rule’ (context, he’s currently in the hospital with health problems.) so Gemma, (undeniable force) is in rule. Visio is what we call, “spooky man” because he used to show up whenever you said his name. Online or irl.

Ah. . . alright

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ah. . . Visio sounds like someone I used to know. (For those of you who don't know I'm an old member of the Soup Cult, along with Arya, Denny and some others)

Oh fun XD

@IamNOTachickenok

Ah. . . alright

Yeah, not a great situation unfortunately. But. This place is fun and chaotic’

Deleted user

While I enjoyed reading through the Shadow doc, I'll have to decline membership- I'll be staking my own claim here, as the leader of the Entertainer Faction, the one who'll be providing comedic relief to all

@spacebluelily language

shrugs Alrighty. I'm Jaiden. Usual highschooler. I've been a part of the site for a while but I deleted my original account-

….i know you…i think

casual shrug Possibly? Who are you?

Pandora ( or Wednesday or Laffy Taffy

shrugs again Old username or anything that I might recognize you by?

lemme see this are the ones I've used so far (i believe)

• Dark_Flowers
  • bruno-madrigal-is-precious
  • TotallyNotWednesday/Totally-Not-Wednesday (TotallyNotWednesday-loves-BBC-Sherlock, TotallyNotWednesday-Hates-COPPA, TotallyNotWednesday-Is-A-Clueless-Potato)
  • Laffy-Taffy (Laffy-Taffy-is-waiting-for-Splatoon-3)
  • idiotic-consulting-detective
  • im-gay-for-mayura
  • Starry-Dreams
  • and well spacebluelily

Deleted user

shrugs Alrighty. I'm Jaiden. Usual highschooler. I've been a part of the site for a while but I deleted my original account-

….i know you…i think

casual shrug Possibly? Who are you?

Pandora ( or Wednesday or Laffy Taffy

shrugs again Old username or anything that I might recognize you by?

lemme see this are the ones I've used so far (i believe)

• Dark_Flowers
  • bruno-madrigal-is-precious
  • TotallyNotWednesday/Totally-Not-Wednesday (TotallyNotWednesday-loves-BBC-Sherlock, TotallyNotWednesday-Hates-COPPA, TotallyNotWednesday-Is-A-Clueless-Potato)
  • laffy-taffy (Laffy-Taffy-is-waiting-for-Splatoon-3)
  • idiotic-consulting-detective
  • im-gay-for-mayura
  • Starry-Dreams
  • and well spacebluelily

I recognise Laffy Taffy and Starry Dreams-