forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@spacebluelily language

Alright. I sigh and collapse

…….. you good offers a fluffy blanket

I close my eyes Are you okay?

Who me I’m just a worm I’m fine

me too, we can be worms together

👈🤠👈 eyy

worm buddies eyyy

Deleted user

And you're not a worm. You're a wonderful human being whom I'm glad to call a friend.

I did not see the edit, hi

I was just referencing something— but Ty 🥺🤧

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I'm glad. I smile slightly, and open my eyes again; this is probably the most human I've looked since I came here

Yeah, today I wasn’t overwhelmed by anxiety and the Sad 🫠 sits down next to u and throws the fluffy blanket over u

I'm glad. I look over at you, then pull you into a tight hug You're an amazing human. Never stop being that.

Deleted user

I'm glad. I smile slightly, and open my eyes again; this is probably the most human I've looked since I came here

Yeah, today I wasn’t overwhelmed by anxiety and the Sad 🫠 sits down next to u and throws the fluffy blanket over u

I'm glad. I look over at you, then pull you into a tight hug You're an amazing human. Never stop being that.

aggressively hugs back ^^

Deleted user

feels left out

haha guess to what i am currently hearing :D

then join the hugs you coward

@Visiones-Miraculorum

I chuckle, then stand up and look at Pandora As for you, my respectful child and former nemesis: I enjoyed our verbal sparring very much. I do hope we can manage one last bout of mockery before the end; don't you? I hold out my hand, grinning, as I take the form of a normal size person with brown hair, green eyes and tan skin

@spacebluelily language

I chuckle, then stand up and look at Pandora As for you, my respectful child and former nemesis: I enjoyed our verbal sparring very much. I do hope we can manage one last bout of mockery before the end; don't you? I hold out my hand, grinning, as I take the form of a normal size person with brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin

grins Yeah, I think we could do that.
wait…wait….wait…HOLD A DAMN MINUTE

RESPECTFUL IN WHAT WORLD??????? YOU INSULT ME GOOD SIR AND I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT SLIDE

also, for the record, if i didn't have green eyes myself i'd would say "let me steal your eyes" idc if they're not even your actual eye color

@IamNOTachickenok

IVE BEEN SO BUSY TODAY, IM BAAAACCCCCKKKK

Request for brief summary of what I missed?

@Visiones-Miraculorum

RESPECTFUL IN WHAT WORLD??????? YOU INSULT ME GOOD SIR AND I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT SLIDE

also, for the record, if i didn't have green eyes myself i'd would say "let me steal your eyes" idc if they're not even your actual eye color

I roll my eyes and laugh In every world. Every insulting word you speak I know you do not mean. Therefore, it is in jest that you insult me. Which means you have respect for me.

You couldn't have them anyways. They are from a body long deceased.

Deleted user

faceplants

I pick you up and inspect your face for any bruises Please don't do that, you'll ruin your nose.

(‘-‘) hi

@Visiones-Miraculorum

faceplants

I pick you up and inspect your face for any bruises Please don't do that, you'll ruin your nose.

(‘-‘) hi

I set you down gently and dust you off Now, please be respectful towards yourself?

@spacebluelily language

I roll my eyes and laugh In every world. Every insulting word you speak I know you do not mean. Therefore, it is in jest that you insult me. Which means you have respect for me.

WHY YOU LITTLE–
cries

so did…you like steal them or…? 👀

Deleted user

faceplants

(‘-‘) hi

I set you down gently and dust you off Now, please be respectful towards yourself?

huffs but whyyy-

@Visiones-Miraculorum

WHY YOU LITTLE–
cries

I chuckle and hug you I apologise for being right.

You missed the tangent, but suffice to say I've been through several different forms.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

faceplants

(‘-‘) hi

huffs but whyyy-

Because I'm asking kindly? I tilt my head and smile sweetly

Deleted user

faceplants

(‘-‘) hi

huffs but whyyy-

Fineeee- 🫠

@spacebluelily language

WHY YOU LITTLE–
cries

I chuckle and hug you I apologise for being right.

You missed the tangent, but suffice to say I've been through several different forms.

sobs even more why must you always be right ;-;

oooooh very interesting

@Visiones-Miraculorum

faceplants

(‘-‘) hi

huffs but whyyy-

Fineeee- 🫠

I laugh quietly Thank you Amethyst. त्वां स्निह्यामि।