forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

@Visiones-Miraculorum

visio: "no spanish pls"

moción denegada

I glare سأقطع رقبتك.

(By the way, I don't know any Arabic, I'm just trying to confuse you guys with this one.)

@Visiones-Miraculorum

attempts to faceplant in I can’t understand half of these convos

I freeze you in time No.

Whyyyyyyyy

Because no.

that’s not an answerrrr 🙃

本気ですか?

did I McStutter

I don't know, Amethyst. I wasn't paying attention over the sound of me not giving a McFuck. (/j)

dramatic gasp as I clutch my chest very dramatically in mock offense. Dramatically

I look at the menu in my hands See this asterisk here? It means the McFuck is discontinued, which means I can't give or get one anymore. A shame, too, since the Fuck vending machine seems to be broken as well.

@im-with-stoopid pets

moción denegada

I glare سأقطع رقبتك.

His weakness is Spanish- quick.
Hola, ¿cómo estas?
Mucho gusto. Igualmente.
Nos vemos. Juego con tu mente.

Deleted user

I look at the menu in my hands See this asterisk here? It means the McFuck is discontinued, which means I can't give or get one anymore. A shame, too, since the Fuck vending machine seems to be broken as well.

wheeze

@Visiones-Miraculorum

moción denegada

I glare سأقطع رقبتك.

Hola, ¿cómo estas?
Mucho gusto. Igualmente.

I roll my eyes No, es solo un dolor en el trasero recordar cómo hablarlo.

@im-with-stoopid pets

moción denegada

I glare سأقطع رقبتك.

Hola, ¿cómo estas?
Mucho gusto. Igualmente.

Aww man.
You should've specified, it took about 80% of my brain power to remember Spanish too.

@Visiones-Miraculorum

wheeze

I look around upon hearing the cry of a fuck peddler Oh, it seems that wonderful fellow over there seems to have some extra fucks to give. Sadly I have no money on me so I can't get any.

@spacebluelily language

moción denegada

I glare سأقطع رقبتك.

(By the way, I don't know any Arabic, I'm just trying to confuse you guys with this one.)

let me go ask my bestie who actually speaks arabic what you said brb

Deleted user

guys you wanna watch this cat video i found????

It's going to be a goddamn Rick Roll. No.

Wow you don’t even trust Pandora…….,,,

Deleted user

wheeze

I look around upon hearing the cry of a fuck peddler Oh, it seems that wonderful fellow over there seems to have some extra fucks to give. Sadly I have no money on me so I can't get any.

Stop I can’t breatge Skdjkshdks—

@im-with-stoopid pets

wheeze

I could lend you some money?
Buy a fuck? And maybe give it to someone? :)

@Visiones-Miraculorum

moción denegada

I glare سأقطع رقبتك.

Hola, ¿cómo estas?
Mucho gusto. Igualmente.

Aww man.
You should've specified, it took about 80% of my brain power to remember Spanish too.

भवन्तः आश्चर्यचकिताः भविष्यन्ति यत् अहं वास्तवतः स्पेन्भाषां कियत् सम्यक् वक्तुं शक्नोमि।

@Visiones-Miraculorum

wheeze

I look in the air upon hearing the classic cry of a fuck bird Maybe if I shoot that fellow down he'll provide just enough fucks for me to get by for a day or two if I ration them. Then again - I pause for dramatic effect - I don't give a fuck.

Deleted user

wheeze

I look in the air upon hearing the classic cry of a fuck bird Maybe if I shoot that fellow down he'll provide just enough fucks for me to get by for a day or two if I ration them. Then again - I pause for dramatic effect - I don't give a fuck.

pointing at vis while dying of laughter He Took My Fucking Oxygen

@Visiones-Miraculorum

wheeze

pointing at vis while dying of laughter He Took My Fucking Oxygen

Oh, wait! I point at something Look at that! An endangered wild fuck, bounding through the forest! It's such a shame, I can't kill it for some extra fucks to give. What a shame.

@im-with-stoopid pets

what’s up bitches I haven’t been online all day what’d i miss

We have learned I know Sanskrit.

Apparently pentalingual people are called polyglots?
But that honestly sounds like a Harry Potter spell, we need something better.