forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 107 followers

Deleted user

I’m literally so mad at my phone what does it have against Vis 💀✌️

Deleted user

What do you mean?

It blocked my pm with him for no reason 🧍‍♀️

@RhysTheFirebird group

What do you mean?

It’s probably case his username USED to be Visionus-Miraculium-is-kicking-ass
Or, however you spell his username.

Deleted user

What do you mean?

wish.com Visio

Sorry I make too many jokes when ppl misspell things—
And yeah that’s fair

@RhysTheFirebird group

What do you mean?

wish.com Visio

Sorry I make too many jokes when ppl misspell things—
And yeah that’s fair

:)
See, he’s even curled up against me purring, though he hasn’t done anything for a while, so I think his mind is absent—
(XDDD— I still say I’m getting snuggles)

Deleted user

Now my brain wants to make 100+ jokes about Rhys misspelling Visiones-Miraculorum but I won’t because I’m smarter than that

@RhysTheFirebird group

Now my brain wants to make 100+ jokes about Rhys misspelling Visiones-Miraculorum but I won’t because I’m smarter than that

I glare at you Good. You better be, iI’m not afraid to burn someone to cinders even if I’m sick. And I wasn’t even trying, and stupid auto correct.

Deleted user

I glare at you Good. You better be, iI’m not afraid to burn someone to cinders even if I’m sick. And I wasn’t even trying, and stupid auto correct.

I apologize my default setting is a grammar nazi, I’m trying to get better I promise ;-;

@RhysTheFirebird group

I apologize my default setting is a grammar nazi, I’m trying to get better I promise ;-;

Don;t worry, I can be to, lol. Just don’t make a joke about me misspelling something that’s in a lanuge I dont even know, and we’re good.

Deleted user

Don;t worry, I can be to, lol. Just don’t make a joke about me misspelling something that’s in a lanuge I dont even know, and we’re good.

that’s why I didnt want to make a joke 🫠🫠 it would have been rude

@RhysTheFirebird group

that’s why I didnt want to make a joke 🫠🫠 it would have been rude

Mhm

Deleted user

Anyway who wants coffee 🧍‍♀️

normally I’d say yes but I had a double lotus and prolly 3 espresso shots today and I can almost see sounds so yeah I’m good for now

drugs¿ /j

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

normally I’d say yes but I had a double lotus and prolly 3 espresso shots today and I can almost see sounds so yeah I’m good for now

drugs¿ /j

O h
HOW DO U DO UPSIDE DOWN QUESTION

Deleted user

drugs¿ /j

O h

On my phone I hold down the question mark key(like when you want to get a letter w a symbol over it or smth) and there’s an option for a ¿

@RhysTheFirebird group

drugs¿ /j

O h

On my phone I hold down the question mark key(like when you want to get a letter w a symbol over it or smth) and there’s an option for a ¿

Or, with a physical keyboard: Alt + Shift + ?
¿

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

(repoasting bc nobody cared the first time I did it ;-;)
GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

(Here is the website: https://sites.google.com/nrapps.org/homophobia-isp/home )
I had to deal with a hecler after I finished. This random 7th grader asked me a question(four desquised as one) and I think it was a "fun" q&a
Him: Do you know anything about the homophobia and transphobic beliefs in regigoius texts?
Me: I am not very religious so I do not know a lot about them but I do know some verses are homophobia and some are mistranslated.
H: Do you know any of the verses? Do you have an example?
M: Like I said I'm not very religious so I do not know any of them by heart. I do know one that was mistranslated. IT was originally supposed to say "Man shall not lay with boy as man lays with woman" but the guys translating the bible decided to make it homophobic and say "Man shall not lay with man as man lays with woman." They took the text relating to pedophelia and made it into homophobia.
H: well is says hgjnfinrbghntbiheoinbhbuitn
M: . . . I'm not sure I under stood that question. Can you ask that again?
H: It said boy meaning someone who is male so acully it could be about gay ppl Insert bible thumper, homophobes idiot, mansplaing
M: Inhale A boy is someone who is under the age of consent. A man is someone over the age of consent. It is about pedphelia.
H: bu-
M: Next question.

AHHHHHHHHHH I WAS GOJNNA KICK IN THAT KIDS SKULL I SWEAR TO FUCK IGRHNFRETHBGFKTJ<MH%YGHTJN

@RhysTheFirebird group

(repoasting bc nobody cared the first time I did it ;-;)
GUYS!!! I DID MY ISP!!!

(Here is the website: https://sites.google.com/nrapps.org/homophobia-isp/home )
I had to deal with a hecler after I finished. This random 7th grader asked me a question(four desquised as one) and I think it was a "fun" q&a
Him: Do you know anything about the homophobia and transphobic beliefs in regigoius texts?
Me: I am not very religious so I do not know a lot about them but I do know some verses are homophobia and some are mistranslated.
H: Do you know any of the verses? Do you have an example?
M: Like I said I'm not very religious so I do not know any of them by heart. I do know one that was mistranslated. IT was originally supposed to say "Man shall not lay with boy as man lays with woman" but the guys translating the bible decided to make it homophobic and say "Man shall not lay with man as man lays with woman." They took the text relating to pedophelia and made it into homophobia.
H: well is says hgjnfinrbghntbiheoinbhbuitn
M: . . . I'm not sure I under stood that question. Can you ask that again?
H: It said boy meaning someone who is male so acully it could be about gay ppl Insert bible thumper, homophobes idiot, mansplaing
M: Inhale A boy is someone who is under the age of consent. A man is someone over the age of consent. It is about pedphelia.
H: bu-
M: Next question.

AHHHHHHHHHH I WAS GOJNNA KICK IN THAT KIDS SKULL I SWEAR TO FUCK IGRHNFRETHBGFKTJ<MH%YGHTJN

Yeah, I saw- looks cool, but the link doesn’t work