forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

hello hello, good morning, and happy Free Crime Friday to all of ye lovely lads and lasses
today is the day I am destined to fight Gabs in an eternal battle between Empires

Ah yes
I must take my sister to school, Denny I believe you are a few hours ahead correct? (It’s like 8 something here)

Yes. I'll have much more time to do battle after I get back from school, which would be about noon for you

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

hello hello, good morning, and happy Free Crime Friday to all of ye lovely lads and lasses
today is the day I am destined to fight Gabs in an eternal battle between Empires

Ah yes
I must take my sister to school, Denny I believe you are a few hours ahead correct? (It’s like 8 something here)

Yes. I'll have much more time to do battle after I get back from school, which would be about noon for you

Okay, I shall prepare

Deleted user

Ah yes

Okay, I shall prepare

You would indeed be wise to prepare to be DEFEATED

@False-andrew flash_on

EXPLANATION PLEASE I'M LOST

RUNDOWN TIME!

When you left the C R A B faction was solidifying its. DOn't worry about them they're dead. Psychic spooky fuck - VISIO- joined the chat. I'm a ghost, Visio scared the fuck out of everyone, still does, and is the leader of the Shadows. Oversimplified, yes, but there's a lot of random shit.

Deleted user

I wave I'm Visio, the Psychic. I get summoned whenever someone says my name, though I'm starting to simply ignore it.

Deleted user

anything else?

Uh…. There’s a scary dude who is summoned whenever you say his name, team Crab is now team Ghost,
I started an alliance with Pandora and the Chanclas
Idk what else

I wave I'm the scary dude. Ave.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I wave I'm Visio, the Psychic. I get summoned whenever someone says my name, though I'm starting to simply ignore it.

Aw but i like you randomly showing up- its funny-

@spacebluelily language

Alright, this may sound very dumb, buuuuut… can someone plz explain what "The Chicken Saga" is in a nutshell? Thank youuuuu

Uh just chaos pretty much. It started with chicken and then it just escalated into what it today.

@spacebluelily language

I still think spiders and clowns combined are scarier than you

Deleted user

I vaporize you Nobody asked. Thanks.

@RhysTheFirebird group

anything else?

Uh…. There’s a scary dude who is summoned whenever you say his name, team Crab is now team Ghost,
Idk what else

Man, he’s not THAT scary guys.
Deep down we all know he’s nice, amazing and caring-

Deleted user

anything else?

Idk what else

I raise an eyebrow Very, very, very deep down.

@spacebluelily language

anything else?

Idk what else

take the caring off and then it's spot on

@Eli-the-transboi group

anything else?

Idk what else

XDDD

@spacebluelily language

I vaporize you Nobody asked. Thanks.

Shut up old man

@RhysTheFirebird group

anything else?

Idk what else

It’s still there. I mean, see how you reacted the other day when Kai cried? And you jumped on the chance to bother my brother because he was bothering me.
I REMEMBER THESE THINGS—

Deleted user

I hate—nay, I despise—French idioms

who the hell thought "baby Jesus in velvet trousers" was a good way to describe fine wine I mean honestly

Deleted user

SCREECHES
I'm BACK and the eldritch horror from the void says hi. Also, I brought smoothies!
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?