forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

SCREECHES
I'm BACK and the eldritch horror from the void says hi. Also, I brought smoothies!
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Allô bonjour! I'm Denny. I don't believe we've met. I'm obliterating Gabs this afternoon. You missed a lot of chaos.

Hey HEY HEY WHOA WHY ARE YOU OBLITERATING MY DAUGHTER I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS

Gabs and I authorized it ourselves. She does not approve of my lactose intolerance or my Team Ghost-ness, so, obviously, an eternal duel to the death (even though neither of us can die) is the perfect solution.

Hmmmm well if she's fighting on behalf of Team Ghost (of which I must be apart of because I am a ghost cat) then I guess I'll allow it. But it can't be eternal. She has to be home by ten.

Deleted user

Would anyone like a fact or two or three about the law in ancient Rome

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I hate—nay, I despise—French idioms

who the hell thought "baby Jesus in velvet trousers" was a good way to describe fine wine I mean honestly

I'm gonna start using this

@RhysTheFirebird group

WAIT NO VISO IS AWESOME HI VISO

I smile Care to join my team then? I can give you a doc of the basic information of the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

I didn’t get that Visio-

Deleted user

SCREECHES
I'm BACK and the eldritch horror from the void says hi. Also, I brought smoothies!
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Allô bonjour! I'm Denny. I don't believe we've met. I'm obliterating Gabs this afternoon. You missed a lot of chaos.

Gabs and I authorized it ourselves. She does not approve of my lactose intolerance or my Team Ghost-ness, so, obviously, an eternal duel to the death (even though neither of us can die) is the perfect solution.

Hmmmm well if she's fighting on behalf of Team Ghost (of which I must be apart of because I am a ghost cat) then I guess I'll allow it. But it can't be eternal. She has to be home by ten.

She is fighting on the behalf of her ill-begotten Empire and on the behalf of Team Cheesecake. I am fighting on behalf of Team Ghost.

Deleted user

I smile Care to join my team then? I can give you a doc of the basic information of the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

I didn’t get that Visio-

Oh, right. Your feeble constitution required you to sleep.

Deleted user

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

She is fighting on the behalf of her ill-begotten Empire and on the behalf of Team Cheesecake. I am fighting on behalf of Team Ghost.

Oh, nevermind, I'm on Team Cheesecake then. Gotta stand by my people.

Deleted user

hmmmm tempting. I'll consider it. I'm pretty dedicated to my queen, Anti-Chicken, and her sparkly chicky babies

Deleted user

I hate—nay, I despise—French idioms

who the hell thought "baby Jesus in velvet trousers" was a good way to describe fine wine I mean honestly

I'm gonna start using this

and "to draw a map of France" is an idiom for a wet dream?? why?
I do like "these are not your onions" for none of your business, though

@Eli-the-transboi group

I didn’t get that Visio-

0-0 i didnt get one-

Deleted user

hmmmm tempting. I'll consider it. I'm pretty dedicated to my queen, Anti-Chicken, and her sparkly chicky babies

I'll send you the link in PMs and we can discuss it there, away from prying eyes.

Deleted user

I didn’t get that Visio-

0-0 i didnt get one-

I pat your head Don't worry kiddo. I'll give it to you.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I didn’t get that Visio-

0-0 i didnt get one-

I pat your head Don't worry kiddo. I'll give it to you.

^^ thx

@RhysTheFirebird group

I didn’t get that Visio-

. . . AYE— YOU WERE SLEEPING NOT TO LONG AGO— so don’t even, Mr

Deleted user

Wait, GABS GOT AN EMPIRE??????

And elected herself Empress. However, she is becoming drunk on power. I may have to intervene and stab her twenty-three times if it gets any worse.

Deleted user

I didn’t get that Visio-

I only sleep because this frail mortal body requires it. If I had my way, I would be in anything else but this. . . this meat sack.

Deleted user

And elected herself Empress. However, she is becoming drunk on power. I may have to intervene and stab her twenty-three times if it gets any worse.

tears up I don't know whether to be proud or horrified. My baby should know better.

Deleted user

Alright, this may sound very dumb, buuuuut… can someone plz explain what "The Chicken Saga" is in a nutshell? Thank youuuuu

Uh just chaos pretty much. It started with chicken and then it just escalated into what it today.

Kk, thanks!

@Eli-the-transboi group

I didn’t get that Visio-

I only sleep because this frail mortal body requires it. If I had my way, I would be in anything else but this. . . this meat sack.

👍 gonna laugh at this post now-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I didn’t get that Visio-

Pfft. I wouldn’t sleep if I didn’t need it either. There are other things I could be doing. Like writing or reading r playing music

Deleted user

tears up I don't know whether to be proud or horrified. My baby should know better.

She should. I will have to intervene on the behalf of the Senate.

Deleted user

She should. I will have to intervene on the behalf of the Senate.

I am the Senate.