forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Am I just never going to get the Doc, cause if not— . . . Idk yet-

Apologies, Rhys.

Naw, it’s fine, I’m just being a butt-

Aren't you always?

. . . I mean, yeah, but I do it with love in my heart. It’s how I show I care.
Kinda like you being emo, dark and brooding ready to tear someone’s head off at any moment.

Yeah rhys is a lovable jackass-

I look forlorn Aren't I a lovable jackass?

^^ more like a lovable scary emo god-

I sigh Close enough.

XD hey if i compare you to hades then you’re a good guy-

I smile Aren't morals for mortals to debate? Good and bad are subjective.

Ok you gotta point there-

I know I do.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Am I just never going to get the Doc, cause if not— . . . Idk yet-

Apologies, Rhys.

Naw, it’s fine, I’m just being a butt-

Aren't you always?

. . . I mean, yeah, but I do it with love in my heart. It’s how I show I care.
Kinda like you being emo, dark and brooding ready to tear someone’s head off at any moment.

Yeah rhys is a lovable jackass-

I look forlorn Aren't I a lovable jackass?

^^ more like a lovable scary emo god-

I sigh Close enough.

XD hey if i compare you to hades then you’re a good guy-

I smile Aren't morals for mortals to debate? Good and bad are subjective.

Ok you gotta point there-

I know I do.

rolls eyes ok mr ego- also me and gemma both agree you’re adorable- so have fun with that info

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

We could live as such, here, forever, arguing of nothing, and we would find our purpose in our words, but our words would have no purpose, for we would both be mad, just as the world is purely, indelibly mad!

Deleted user

I am currently wearing seven pairs of glasses. One pair is mine.

@Eli-the-transboi group

We could live as such, here, forever, arguing of nothing, and we would find our purpose in our words, but our words would have no purpose, for we would both be mad, just as the world is purely, indelibly mad!

Yes-

@RhysTheFirebird group

rolls eyes ok mr ego- also me and gemma both agree you’re adorable- so have fun with that info

I am not sure it is wise to call one as such as Vis, adorable.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Yes-

Yes

@Eli-the-transboi group

XDDDD go stand for the pledge and mind ur business-

Deleted user

XD slay

One is mine, four belong to my friends, one is a pair of sunglasses and the last pair is my boufriend's

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD slay

One is mine, four belong to my friends, one is a pair of sunglasses and the last pair is my boufriend's

Yesssss

Deleted user

XD slay

Yesssss

One of my friends' glasses pairs, she has terrible eyes and her glasses are like an inch thick of glass I can barely see at all

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD slay

Yesssss

One of my friends' glasses pairs, she has terrible eyes and her glasses are like an inch thick of glass I can barely see at all

Omg XDDD

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

SCREECHES
I'm BACK and the eldritch horror from the void says hi. Also, I brought smoothies!
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Allô bonjour! I'm Denny. I don't believe we've met. I'm obliterating Gabs this afternoon. You missed a lot of chaos.

Hey HEY HEY WHOA WHY ARE YOU OBLITERATING MY DAUGHTER I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS

Gabs and I authorized it ourselves. She does not approve of my lactose intolerance or my Team Ghost-ness, so, obviously, an eternal duel to the death (even though neither of us can die) is the perfect solution.

Hey, now I never said, I don’t approve of your lactose intolerance, I simply offered you a lactose-intolerant-friendly cheesecake
I respect your allegiance, and your loyalty

Deleted user

I will have to agree. I am not adorable. All you people know is what my faceclaim in my c!Visio page is. You don't know what I look like, in my true form.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I will have to agree. I am not adorable. All you people know is what my faceclaim in my c!Visio page is. You don't know what I look like, in my true form.

Ok but the face claim makes you look like a emo high school boy-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I haven’t seen. Not that I know of anyways.
Honestly, in my head you’re a grumpy middle aged dude in a security uniform hunched over his phone, laptop or computer- so- I mean- XDDDDD
All be it in a pitch black room with the night mode on, but still-

@Eli-the-transboi group

I haven’t seen. Not that I know of anyways.
Honestly, in my head you’re a grumpy middle aged dude in a security uniform hunched over his phone, laptop or computer- so- I mean- XDDDDD
All be it in a pitch black room with the night mode on, but still-

XD true-!

Deleted user

Ok but the face claim makes you look like a emo high school boy-

Half the point is exactly thought. The other half is that I can be whoever and whatever I want here, and I like 19 year old me better than starting to grey me.

Deleted user

(Idk what's happening so imma just chill here don't mind me)