forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I catch a cheesecake and watch it curiously as it starts to turn to smoke

sad noises what happened to my cheesecake?
Do- do you want another?

I nod sadly Things sometimes react weirdly to me.

hands you a special cheesecake that won’t dissolve

I gasp, then look at you Can- can I hug you?

Sure :)
🍰

I hug you tightly Gratias tibi, Gabs. You are an honorary member of the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Yay!

As for other compensations for the trouble of making the cake. . . I hand you a small, black ring This will grant you passage into any of the Primus de Pulvere Natus' Archives and lands.

Whoaaaaaa
You wanna be an ambassador to the cheesecake kingdom?

My eyes widen slightly as I take a step bake and wave my hands in a gesture of "No, that would be too much" I couldn't, Gabs- I already owe you for the discovery of unkillable cheesecake.

Nahhh I like making allies :)

Are- you sure?

Deleted user

I gotta Spanish testttttttttttt AUGH

yes hi i am the spanish test /j

¿Hola, como esta?

No muy bien-

DUOLINGO HAS RETURNED MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

As for other compensations for the trouble of making the cake. . . I hand you a small, black ring This will grant you passage into any of the Primus de Pulvere Natus' Archives and lands.

Whoaaaaaa

My eyes widen slightly as I take a step bake and wave my hands in a gesture of "No, that would be too much" I couldn't, Gabs- I already owe you for the discovery of unkillable cheesecake.

Are- you sure?

Yes of course!

Deleted user

Whoaaaaaa

Are- you sure?

Yes of course!

I look at you, before reaching out my hand Then. . . I look forward to our interactions in the future, Empress Cheesecake.

Deleted user

¿Hola, como esta?

No muy bien-

No estás bien? Pues… okeyyy? Pues, buena suerte en el examen! did I even say that correctly aaah

@spacebluelily language

it's the horrible curse of visiones miraculorum
he kills everything he touches

I touch your shoulder

Mr. Stark…I don't feel so good…
turns to dust

I smile Finally, freedom from the Pestilent Pandora.

wait…something is starting to form! it is…..dun dun dun, the great and mighty pandora

I'm alive, suckers

I touch the dust

what dust are you even talking about
have you gone insane, do we need to take you to a hospital?

You never said it was fully reformed. You turned to dust the first time I touched you. I was hoping you'd stay dead this time.

If i hadn't been fully reformed, I wouldn't have been able to speak, you idiot.
Haha, I'm like a weed. No matter how many times i get killed, I will always return.

Deleted user

¿Hola, como esta?

No muy bien-

AHHHHHHHH-

HIDE ME POOF

Whoaaaaaa

Are- you sure?

Yes of course!

I look at you, before reaching out my hand Then. . . I look forward to our interactions in the future, Empress Cheesecake.

I shake your hand likewise, Psychic

¿Hola, como esta?

No muy bien-

AHHHHHHHH-

HIDE ME POOF

I WILL SAVE YOU!

Deleted user

SHADOW AND CHEESECAKE HAVE JOINED SIDES

QUEEN CHICKEN WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

¿Hola, como esta?

No muy bien-

AHHHHHHHH-

NOOOOOO!!! screams in female telenovela sideprotagonist when she witnesses her protagonist husband/ long lost cousin get shot by her older brother because drama

Deleted user

¿Hola, como esta?

estoy bien, y tú?

Mas o menos, pero estoy viva, gracias.

Deleted user

SHADOW AND CHEESECAKE HAVE JOINED SIDES

QUEEN CHICKEN WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHICKEN CANNOT SAVE YOU NOW
THE REALMS ARE UNITING

Deleted user

Whoaaaaaa

Are- you sure?

Yes of course!

I shake your hand likewise, Psychic

I shake my head and smile I am Enlightened Jericho. I suppose this would be my formal introduction to all of you, now wouldn't it?

Deleted user

Guys this chat has more pages than the average chat (some have been alive for years) and it's only been up for a couple of weeks….

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that….