forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I wave I'm Visio, the Psychic. I get summoned whenever someone says my name, though I'm starting to simply ignore it.

I still think spiders and clowns combined are scarier than you

I vaporize you Nobody asked. Thanks.

Shut up old man

Oh shut the hell up, Floppy.

@Eli-the-transboi group

anything else?

Uh…. There’s a scary dude who is summoned whenever you say his name, team Crab is now team Ghost,
I started an alliance with Pandora and the Chanclas
Idk what else

I wave I'm the scary dude. Ave.

Man, he’s not THAT scary guys.
Deep down we all know he’s nice, amazing and caring-

I raise an eyebrow Very, very, very deep down.

It’s still there. I mean, see how you reacted the other day when Kai cried? And you jumped on the chance to bother my brother because he was bothering me.
I REMEMBER THESE THINGS—

Its true-

Deleted user

SCREECHES
I'm BACK and the eldritch horror from the void says hi. Also, I brought smoothies!
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

I did say hi, yes.

@False-andrew flash_on

I wave I'm Visio, the Psychic. I get summoned whenever someone says my name, though I'm starting to simply ignore it.

Shut up old man

wheeze

@Eli-the-transboi group

Shut up old man

wheeze

XD wtf am i seeing-

@RhysTheFirebird group

YOU’RE TRYING TO IGNORE US????
What did we ever do to you?

Deleted user

SCREECHES
I'm BACK and the eldritch horror from the void says hi. Also, I brought smoothies!
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Allô bonjour! I'm Denny. I don't believe we've met. I'm obliterating Gabs this afternoon. You missed a lot of chaos.

@spacebluelily language

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

ARROW attacks you with a hug we missed ya
also you missed alot but I'll let the others fill you in

Deleted user

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Allô bonjour! I'm Denny. I don't believe we've met. I'm obliterating Gabs this afternoon. You missed a lot of chaos.

Hey HEY HEY WHOA WHY ARE YOU OBLITERATING MY DAUGHTER I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS

@RhysTheFirebird group

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Ahem. The French only say Allo when answering the phone.

@spacebluelily language

Shut up old man

why you being mean to my shark :( what has floppy ever done to you :((

Deleted user

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

hugs back Missed you too! I'm just not reading back over a thousand missed messages, lol, so yeah, someone's gonna have to fill me in. Wonder did tell me someone killed her goddaughter.

Deleted user

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Ahem. The French only say Allo when answering the phone.

The French, yes. The Quebecois? That is another matter. We are our own culture, dear sadeeq. We do not speak the same French in the same way.

Deleted user

Give me a migraine from, y'know, screaming my name over and over. That.

Deleted user

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Hey HEY HEY WHOA WHY ARE YOU OBLITERATING MY DAUGHTER I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS

Gabs and I authorized it ourselves. She does not approve of my lactose intolerance or my Team Ghost-ness, so, obviously, an eternal duel to the death (even though neither of us can die) is the perfect solution.

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD hey i love seeing you pop up just by saying your name irl-

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hey, I don’t do that. That was Kai. I just say your name ONCE and if you don’t show I try to find something else to do.

@spacebluelily language

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

hugs back Missed you too! I'm just not reading back over a thousand missed messages, lol, so yeah, someone's gonna have to fill me in. Wonder did tell me someone killed her goddaughter.

Honestly, i understand. If there's more than three pages, i just skip to the last one and just go with the flow bc i am not reading all of that

wait matchsticks has a goddaughter???

Deleted user

WAIT NO VISO IS AWESOME HI VISO

I smile Care to join my team then? I can give you a doc of the basic information of the Primus de Pulvere Natus.

Deleted user

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Honestly, i understand. If there's more than three pages, i just skip to the last one and just go with the flow bc i am not reading all of that

Yeah, she said it was the Chicken's pink sparkly daughter

@spacebluelily language

SCREECHES
S-L-U-U-U-U-R-R-P
So what'd I miss?

Yeah, she said it was the Chicken's pink sparkly daughter

Wasn't that the one that di– oh nvm it was the one who died

Deleted user

WAIT NO VISO IS AWESOME HI VISO

Visio sucks

You suck. Your opinion is invalid here. Go sit the hell down, child.