forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Visio you come off as some god thats just bored and tryna learn about the newest generation cause we’re the ones working with gods-

I chuckle I do?

@Eli-the-transboi group

Visio you come off as some god thats just bored and tryna learn about the newest generation cause we’re the ones working with gods-

I chuckle I do?

Yeah- like ngl you remind me of hades-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I chuckle I do?

Yeah, you do

Deleted user

smiles we'll see about that

I smirk, straightening up in my throne and tightening my grip on my sword Try it, Pandora.

woah woah woah- let's calm down here- Pandora, no stealing other people's followers- Visio, no impaling the children and sucking their lives away- not with that giant sword or with Linea Noctem-

I roll my eyes playfully And what will you do to stop me, sweetheart? Make puppy dog eyes at me?

Deleted user

I chuckle I do?

Yeah, you do

Huh. Good to know. Now, you'll never know. You just assume I'm human.

@spacebluelily language

I chuckle I do?

hm personally i'd say some other god bc he doesn't really remind me of hades

@False-andrew flash_on

I smirk, straightening up in my throne and tightening my grip on my sword Try it, Pandora.

woah woah woah- let's calm down here- Pandora, no stealing other people's followers- Visio, no impaling the children and sucking their lives away- not with that giant sword or with Linea Noctem-

I roll my eyes playfully And what will you do to stop me, sweetheart? Make puppy dog eyes at me?

I- shut up you foul shadowborn cracker barrel weenie head-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I chuckle I do?

Yeah, you do

Huh. Good to know. Now, you'll never know. You just assume I'm human.

Pfft, whatever

@False-andrew flash_on

I chuckle I do?

honestly yeah-

@Eli-the-transboi group

I chuckle I do?

Ehhh- he gives off that protective fatherly energy like hades-

@spacebluelily language

I chuckle I do?

depends on what version of hades you're going on

@DancingWithMyDemons business

I chuckle I do?

honestly yeah-

I mean, the disney version a little bit

Deleted user

Bet

I stand up to my full height and with a casual motion I lift the sword as though it weighed no more than a feather I challenge thee, Pandora of the Chanclas, to a duel tonight.

@False-andrew flash_on

I chuckle I do?

honestly yeah-

dIdNeY wOrL???

@Eli-the-transboi group

I chuckle I do?

Naw the ‘real’ one- the Greek god. Not that stupid Disney guy-

@spacebluelily language

I chuckle I do?

honestly yeah-

if i squint maybe i might be able to see it

@spacebluelily language

I chuckle I do?

I'll let you know that i didn't even think of Disneyfied Hades until you mentioned it. Great job, Kai. now you must say which interpretation of the greek god hades you are speaking /hj

@spacebluelily language

Bet

I stand up to my full height and with a casual motion I lift the sword as though it weighed no more than a feather I challenge thee, Pandora of the Chanclas, to a duel tonight.

checks my calendar
Sadly, I shall decline. Perhaps another day?

@Eli-the-transboi group

I chuckle I do?

I'll let you know that i didn't even think of Disneyfied Hades until you mentioned it. Great job, Kai. now you must say which interpretation of the greek god hades you are speaking /hj

XDDDD the most truthful one that i work with-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I chuckle I do?

That still donest answer him, Kai.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I chuckle I do?

That still donest answer him, Kai.

Yes it doessssssss /j

Deleted user

Bet

checks my calendar
Sadly, I shall decline. Perhaps another day?

I laugh A fortnight from now, then.