forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@spacebluelily language

Visio you come off as some god thats just bored and tryna learn about the newest generation cause we’re the ones working with gods-

I chuckle I do?

Yeah- like ngl you remind me of hades-

hm personally i'd say some other god bc he doesn't really remind me of hades

Ehhh- he gives off that protective fatherly energy like hades-

depends on what version of hades you're going on

Naw the ‘real’ one- the Greek god. Not that stupid Disney guy-

I'll let you know that i didn't even think of Disneyfied Hades until you mentioned it. Great job, Kai. now you must say which interpretation of the greek god hades you are speaking /hj

XDDDD the most truthful one that i work with-

AH. Yes, it all makes sense now. You speak the truths, then, young one.

@spacebluelily language

Yes it doessssssss /j

No, it doesn’t, because he doesn’t know which version you work with

It's very obvious he works with the one and only, Hades, little bird. It is not my place to interrogate him about the aspects of Hades.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Visio you come off as some god thats just bored and tryna learn about the newest generation cause we’re the ones working with gods-

I chuckle I do?

Yeah- like ngl you remind me of hades-

hm personally i'd say some other god bc he doesn't really remind me of hades

Ehhh- he gives off that protective fatherly energy like hades-

depends on what version of hades you're going on

Naw the ‘real’ one- the Greek god. Not that stupid Disney guy-

I'll let you know that i didn't even think of Disneyfied Hades until you mentioned it. Great job, Kai. now you must say which interpretation of the greek god hades you are speaking /hj

XDDDD the most truthful one that i work with-

AH. Yes, it all makes sense now. You speak the truths, then, young one.

XDDD (i love this-) dont make me info dump about hades lore and stuff- XDDD anyway deep inhale the hades who asked to marry Persephone, (Zeus’s daughter i think) and he didnt say yes or no so hades took that as a yes cause Zeus owes him and hades took Persephone and then married her and then demerter (cant spell-) went “hell naw” and made it winter until Persephone came back and she was like- “did you eat anything?” And Persephone went, “uh- yeah why? It was a pomegranate-“ and then her mom was like “HOW MANY SEEDS?!” And she went- “6-“ and her mom freaks out and thats why we have winter deep exhale

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Completely off topic… do yall want to read the counterclaim chunk thing i just wrote that made my teacher question my sanity?

YES

Although most would say it is unethical, cloning people for the sake of having an exact match should an organ fail would be beneficial to the healthcare group because it would greatly reduce the amount of donors needed, the organs could be engineered to eliminate things like hereditary cancers and diseases, and it would make life more fun to live knowing that there is a backup, should something stop working.

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

Completely off topic… do yall want to read the counterclaim chunk thing i just wrote that made my teacher question my sanity?

YES

Although most would say it is unethical, cloning people for the sake of having an exact match should an organ fail would be beneficial to the healthcare group because it would greatly reduce the amount of donors needed, the organs could be engineered to eliminate things like hereditary cancers and diseases, and it would make life more fun to live knowing that there is a backup, should something stop working.

Oooo

@Eli-the-transboi group

oh, please info dump about hades lore and stuff

OKAY- did you know hades also treats Persephone as an equal? He LOVES this woman and Persephone has learned to love HIM and hades is probably the MOST decent out of the three brothers? He’s also a passive aggressive king and he literally invited Hercules and his men to a ‘feast’ cause they tried to kidnap Persephone and hades got snakes to tie the other men to chairs and trapped them in the underworld and went “thats what u get botch-“ and Hercules acted like a asshole and just went “see ya fuckers” and abandoned his friends-

@Eli-the-transboi group

YES

0-0

Deleted user

YES

nice

Deleted user

flops down on the ground and mumble-sings ✨ I do not want to be conscious ✨

Deleted user

DISCIPLES NEW SONG
I love it, saw them do it live last night, it was incredible!!!

I will give it a listen when I get back from school
How was the concert? Did you meet any of the artists?