forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Ima summon someone-

Oooh, a demon?

……..someONE

someone or something?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

DISCIPLES NEW SONG
I love it, saw them do it live last night, it was incredible!!!

I will give it a listen when I get back from school
How was the concert? Did you meet any of the artists?

OMGGGGGG IT WAS SO GOOOOD
got a pic with Jeremy Camp and We the Kingdom before the show, then I got autographs from disciple and a pic with them after
😆😆😆

Deleted user

Ima summon someone-

Oooh, a demon?

……..someONE

someone or something?

It starts with a v

oh joy

@spacebluelily language

oh, please info dump about hades lore and stuff

OKAY- did you know hades also treats Persephone as an equal? He LOVES this woman and Persephone has learned to love HIM and hades is probably the MOST decent out of the three brothers? He’s also a passive aggressive king and he literally invited Hercules and his men to a ‘feast’ cause they tried to kidnap Persephone and hades got snakes to tie the other men to chairs and trapped them in the underworld and went “thats what u get botch-“ and Hercules acted like a asshole and just went “see ya fuckers” and abandoned his friends-

The first one, yes I did know! It's one of the many reasons why he's in my "top favorite godly beings of all time." Now the second one is something I did not know, and it seems like a very interesting story as well. Like why would Herakles even think of stealing Persephone? Like hello, that is Hades' wife, the man was not gonna be chill about it! Also, at this point, I'm not even surprised that Herakles abandoned his friends.

Deleted user

DISCIPLES NEW SONG
I love it, saw them do it live last night, it was incredible!!!

I will give it a listen when I get back from school
How was the concert? Did you meet any of the artists?

OMGGGGGG IT WAS SO GOOOOD
got a pic with Jeremy Camp and We the Kingdom before the show, then I got autographs from disciple and a pic with them after
😆😆😆

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

@Eli-the-transboi group

oh, please info dump about hades lore and stuff

OKAY- did you know hades also treats Persephone as an equal? He LOVES this woman and Persephone has learned to love HIM and hades is probably the MOST decent out of the three brothers? He’s also a passive aggressive king and he literally invited Hercules and his men to a ‘feast’ cause they tried to kidnap Persephone and hades got snakes to tie the other men to chairs and trapped them in the underworld and went “thats what u get botch-“ and Hercules acted like a asshole and just went “see ya fuckers” and abandoned his friends-

The first one, yes I did know! It's one of the many reasons why he's in my "top favorite godly beings of all time." Now the second one is something I did not know, and it seems like a very interesting story as well. Like why would Herakles even think of stealing Persephone? Like hello, that is Hades' wife, the man was not gonna be chill about it! Also, at this point, I'm not even surprised that Herakles abandoned his friends.

XD

Deleted user

IMA BOUT TO SAY HIS NAME OVER AND OVER

how about no