forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@DancingWithMyDemons business

GOOD MorNINg yOu Insufficient NOT Crabs

Mornin not sick person

how do you know I'm not sick

Idk i guessed-

lmao I'm not sick physically….but i am sick mentally. all fun(ish) stuff tho

Mood-

XD yep

@False-andrew flash_on

Technically your the only crab left as the rest either went to a other team or made another team

I don't care. crabs are still the best

XD okay-

Wait, did you leave the crabs?

no i died and as such can no longer be a C R A B as the undead - such as ghosts - are not welcome, so im now team ghost and have an alliance with Chancla and Cheesecake :)

oh that's sad

yea so you are now the de facto leader of the C R A B S as Denny defected to Visio's team. (fuck i made a mistake-)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Technically your the only crab left as the rest either went to a other team or made another team

XD okay-

no i died and as such can no longer be a C R A B as the undead - such as ghosts - are not welcome, so im now team ghost and have an alliance with Chancla and Cheesecake :)

oh that's sad

yea so you are now the de facto leader of the C R A B S as Denny defected to Visio's team. (fuck i made a mistake-)

BRO STOP SUMMONING HIM LET HIM BE

XD okay-

oh that's sad

woh woh woh woh woh woh woh. I can't handle that kind of responsibility.

@False-andrew flash_on

XD okay-

oh that's sad

(not me reading that as mongolian throat singing-) too bad-

XD okay-

oh that's sad

(not me reading that as mongolian throat singing-) too bad-

Lmao…. can someone please adopt me??

Deleted user

can someone please adopt me??

I pop up, my crown on my head, a quill in one hand and a paper in the other Ave. I am willing to adopt you to the Kingdom of Shadows.

Deleted user

Visio why- are you like this-

Idk

Visio??? did you hack kai-?!

Nope.

I pop up, my crown on my head, a quill in one hand and a paper in the other Ave. I am willing to adopt you to the Kingdom of Shadows.

yay. frantically reading paper This is adoption paper not slave paper right?

Deleted user

I chuckle No, not slave papers. At least not to me. You just devote yourself to the Shadow and Dust gods. In return you get unlimited power, free insurance of all types, all the knowledge of the entire Multiverse - including forbidden knowledge and true understanding of the way everything works - plus a greatsword and a longsword. You just sign here - I tap the dotted line at the bottom with the quill - and I send this to the gods of my kingdom.

I chuckle No, not slave papers. At least not to me. You just devote yourself to the Shadow and Dust gods. In return you get unlimited power, free insurance of all types, all the knowledge of the entire Multiverse - including forbidden knowledge and true understanding of the way everything works - plus a greatsword and a longsword.

……………. ok. signes paper

Deleted user

I chuckle No, not slave papers. At least not to me. You just devote yourself to the Shadow and Dust gods. In return you get unlimited power, free insurance of all types, all the knowledge of the entire Multiverse - including forbidden knowledge and true understanding of the way everything works - plus a greatsword and a longsword.

……………. ok. signes paper

I chuckle, taking the paper back. It disappears in a puff of black flame Now you answer to Shadows and Dust. Through me, they speak.

Deleted user

I sit on my black iron throne again and lounge casually; my greatsword appears from nowhere, and I implae it into the earth slightly Now, let's call a council of the leaders of the factions, and discuss some things.

@False-andrew flash_on

I sit on my black iron throne again and lounge casually; my greatsword appears from nowhere, and I implae it into the earth slightly Now, let's call a council of the leaders of the factions, and discuss some things.

I laugh since when are you the leader of the UN?

@IamNOTachickenok

*strokes baby chicky eggs *

*cackles evilly in anticipation of Nia spitting out her coffee *