forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Does anyone have food

I hand you a dragon's breath chilé Food.

Oooh I do lik spicy

Deleted user

I laugh No, I'm not your new dad. Just teasing Gemma.

sighs shame-

I snicker Though we both know Gemma would like that.

HEY NOW-

XDDDD

Muffled snickering

@RhysTheFirebird group

sighs shame-

HEY NOW-

XDDDD

Muffled snickering

Yeah, I’m laughing my butt off. I’m getting weird looks-

@Eli-the-transboi group

sighs shame-

HEY NOW-

XDDDD

Muffled snickering

Yeah, I’m laughing my butt off. I’m getting weird looks-

XDDDD good.

Deleted user

I chuckle I'm still at work (it's 3:19 ish). And things are picking up. I've been snickering ever since I came here this morning.

@IamNOTachickenok

Hey who should I tag in the Soup Cult for the revamp?

*raising wing * me!

Deleted user

Hey who should I tag in the Soup Cult for the revamp?

*raising wing * me!

sweet

Deleted user

EVERYONE STOP LAUGHING AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No

never

@RhysTheFirebird group

I chuckle I'm still at work (it's 3:19 ish). And things are picking up. I've been snickering ever since I came here this morning.

XDDDD
ARE YOU GETTING WEIRD LOOKS?

Deleted user

XDDDD

I laugh Sometimes yes, but I'm well known as the strange night-shift guard who could be a demon, a vampire, or a hunter of either or both.

@RhysTheFirebird group

XDDDD

I laugh Sometimes yes, but I'm well known as the strange night-shift guard who could be a demon, a vampire, or a hunter of either or both.

Interesting, so people just accept the fact that you’ll just randomly laugh your butt off?

Deleted user

XDDDD

Interesting, so people just accept the fact that you’ll just randomly laugh your butt off?

I nod Pretty much. Nobody likes to mess with the night shift in general, but especially so with me. They think we're strange for enjoying the job.

@RhysTheFirebird group

XDDDD

I nod Pretty much. Nobody likes to mess with the night shift in general, but especially so with me. They think we're strange for enjoying the job.

There’s nothing wrong with Night Shift.