forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

You want to argue with me, Ghostie? I pull my greatsword from nowhere and hold it casually with one hand

You crescent roll, I’ll still stand by my beliefs

Deleted user

You want to argue with me, Ghostie? I pull my greatsword from nowhere and hold it casually with one hand

You will? With what legs? I ask this as I take your legs off with my sword

Deleted user

bitch what the fu-

Deleted user

bitch what the fu-

I chuckle I ask again: with what legs will you stand by your beliefs? Or will you now hold onto them?

Deleted user

bitch what the fu-

I chuckle I ask again: with what legs will you stand by your beliefs? Or will you now hold onto them?

If that means I’ll get my arms chopped off then uh

Definitely not 👀👀👀

Deleted user

bitch what the fu-

If that means I’ll get my arms chopped off then uh

Definitely not 👀👀👀

I smirk Good choice.

Deleted user

Now if you’ll excuse me,, casually regenerates legs bc screw logic

Deleted user

I put away my greatsword - where it goes noone knows - and wave my hand; a black iron throne appears and I sit in it, lounging casually

Deleted user

A black crown appears on my head and I nod Better.

Deleted user

Suddenly I'm holding Linea Noctis and am standing only a foot in front of Sky Care to say that again?

Deleted user

I wave my hand and it seems to just rewind into your hand No you didn't.

Deleted user

I appear back in my throne, still holding Linea Noctis I'm going for the night. Work and all. Starting to pick up, for some reason. I slowly dissipate into the shape of the Reaper before exploding into vapor with a faint scream, leaving just the throne and the crown sitting on the corner of the back

Deleted user

Well there’s a dramatic exit if I’ve ever seen one

Deleted user

Hey who should I tag in the Soup Cult for the revamp?