forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I chuckle I'm still at work (it's 3:19 ish). And things are picking up. I've been snickering ever since I came here this morning.

XDDDD
ARE YOU GETTING WEIRD LOOKS?

I laugh Sometimes yes, but I'm well known as the strange night-shift guard who could be a demon, a vampire, or a hunter of either or both.

Interesting, so people just accept the fact that you’ll just randomly laugh your butt off?

I nod Pretty much. Nobody likes to mess with the night shift in general, but especially so with me. They think we're strange for enjoying the job.

There’s nothing wrong with Night Shift.

I shrug Try telling that to these people.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I chuckle I'm still at work (it's 3:19 ish). And things are picking up. I've been snickering ever since I came here this morning.

XDDDD

I laugh Sometimes yes, but I'm well known as the strange night-shift guard who could be a demon, a vampire, or a hunter of either or both.

Interesting, so people just accept the fact that you’ll just randomly laugh your butt off?

I nod Pretty much. Nobody likes to mess with the night shift in general, but especially so with me. They think we're strange for enjoying the job.

Those people are probably weird or something.

Deleted user

XDDDD

Those people are probably weird or something.

I snicker Thank you!

Deleted user

I snicker Thank you!

Like, deranged or crazy—

Now you're just making fun of me, I think-

@RhysTheFirebird group

I snicker Thank you!

Like, deranged or crazy—

No, not you.
I would never- :)
Honestly though, there’s nothing wrong with being a security guard, night or day shift

Deleted user

GOOD MorNINg yOu Insufficient NOT Crabs

Technically, you're the only crab now.

Deleted user

I snicker Thank you!

Like, deranged or crazy—

No, not you.
Honestly though, there’s nothing wrong with being a security guard, night or day shift

Mm-hmmm.
I know.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I snicker Thank you!

Like, deranged or crazy—

No, not you.

Mm-hmmm.
I know.

:)

@False-andrew flash_on

Technically your the only crab left as the rest either went to a other team or made another team

I don't care. crabs are still the best

XD okay-

@DancingWithMyDemons business

Technically your the only crab left as the rest either went to a other team or made another team

XD okay-

Wait, did you leave the crabs?

Mornin not sick person

how do you know I'm not sick

Idk i guessed-

lmao I'm not sick physically….but i am sick mentally. all fun(ish) stuff tho

@False-andrew flash_on

XD okay-

no i died and as such can no longer be a C R A B as the undead - such as ghosts - are not welcome, so im now team ghost and have an alliance with Chancla and Cheesecake :)

XD okay-

no i died and as such can no longer be a C R A B as the undead - such as ghosts - are not welcome, so im now team ghost and have an alliance with Chancla and Cheesecake :)

oh that's sad

@Eli-the-transboi group

Mornin not sick person

how do you know I'm not sick

Idk i guessed-

lmao I'm not sick physically….but i am sick mentally. all fun(ish) stuff tho

Mood-