forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

Why tho……… no hate on the emo psychic vampire fuck but

"Emo psychic vampire?"

did I stutter

You better have or we'll have issues. /j

try me

You saw how easily I ended Gemma, and she's a goddess. You're just a being of dust and sarcasm. Want to bet? I snort as I pull out a wicked looking black sword with black smoke coming from the edges of the blade

dust and sarcasm—

bitch I’m literally a ghost warrior, bet-

Deleted user

Why tho……… no hate on the emo psychic vampire fuck but

"Emo psychic vampire?"

did I stutter

You better have or we'll have issues. /j

try me

You saw how easily I ended Gemma, and she's a goddess. You're just a being of dust and sarcasm. Want to bet? I snort as I pull out a wicked looking black sword with black smoke coming from the edges of the blade

dust and sarcasm—

bitch I’m literally a ghost warrior, bet-

I chuckle, holding my sword competently Ghost warrior my shadowy ass. You couldn't show me you weren't scared when we first met and I asked you to show me if you could use a sword.

Deleted user

I chuckle, holding my sword competently Ghost warrior my shadowy ass. You couldn't show me you weren't scared when we first met and I asked you to show me if you could use a sword.

Ok first of all rude—

Deleted user

CALM YOUR TITS EVERYONE-

WHAT TITS??

I’m flat

so am i-

eyyy

Deleted user

sighs okay whatever- ima go to bed here ina bit- gn everyone when i do-

okies!

Okii

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

you hike your emo ass outta here

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

yea

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

yea

Do it then.

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

yea

Do it then.

ok

stabs

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

yea

Do it then.

ok

stabs

The sword goes straight through me. I look curiously at it as golden ichor leaks from the wound, then look back at you and grin slightly, revealing sharp incisors, before running you through as well

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

yea

Do it then.

ok

stabs

The sword goes straight through me. I look curiously at it as golden ichor leaks from the wound, then look back at you and grin slightly, revealing sharp incisors, before running you through as well

well o w

Deleted user

Ok first of all rude—

I smirk So. What now?

Or what? You'll stab me?

yea

Do it then.

ok

stabs

well o w

Hey, you stabbed me first. It's only fair.

Deleted user

yOU TOLD ME TO-

Deleted user

yOU TOLD ME TO-

Only so I'd be legally allowed to stab you back.

Deleted user

yOU TOLD ME TO-

You lil shit,,

Deleted user

yOU TOLD ME TO-

You lil shit,,

I snicker Anyways, me and Gemma have to go for the night. Vale.