forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

guys you seriously dont understand kai just said his name out loud and the fucker knew- i think he chooses to ignore it unless its funny most of the time-

somehow, i highly doubt that he knew kai said his name out loud

Naw fam i said it out loud multiple times and he called me out- i got actual proof dude i took screen shots-

i shall not believe it until i see it happening to me

Disbelief is a form of denial to protect one's sense of self. Are you so afraid of me that you deny my existance as a part of your life?

Deleted user

I'm as likely to do that as I am to jump through the screen and into your room.

i think my parents would be deeply concerned and would not hesitate to stab you if you jumped through my screen

I WOULDNT HESITATE TO STAB HIM

And if I could go through a screen, what makes you think a paltry knife would even touch me?

Deleted user

i think my parents would be deeply concerned and would not hesitate to stab you if you jumped through my screen

And if I could go through a screen, what makes you think a paltry knife would even touch me?

pls I’m just a child

@False-andrew flash_on

guys you seriously dont understand kai just said his name out loud and the fucker knew- i think he chooses to ignore it unless its funny most of the time-

Naw fam i said it out loud multiple times and he called me out- i got actual proof dude i took screen shots-

Disbelief is a form of denial to protect one's sense of self. Are you so afraid of me that you deny my existance as a part of your life?

IS NOBODY GOING TO ADDRESS THIS-

@spacebluelily language

i'd honestly just hit him on the head with my dad's machete

Deleted user

i'd honestly just hit him on the head with my dad's machete

dew it

@spacebluelily language

bro thinks I'm afraid of him lmaoooo

Deleted user

If you aren't afraid of my existance as a part of your life, then what are you afraid of? The knowledge that one day you won't be remembered as anything but slowly decaying and moldering bones? The knowledge that you will never be able to fight against time? The knowledge that no matter what you do, you will always be outnumbered?

@spacebluelily language

If you aren't afraid of my existance as a part of your life, then what are you afraid of? The knowledge that one day you won't be remembered as anything but slowly decaying and moldering bones? The knowledge that you will never be able to fight against time? The knowledge that no matter what you do, you will always be outnumbered?

i just read the first sentence, then yawned and then skimmed through the rest of what you wrote

Deleted user

Bro is 200% emo

Deleted user

i just read the first sentence, then yawned and then skimmed through the rest of what you wrote

oop

@spacebluelily language

Bro is 200% emo

bro is infinity times emo

Deleted user

I may be emo, but at least I know my existance is nothing more than a way of the world trying to rid itself of disease.

Deleted user

I may be emo, but at least I know my existance is nothing more than a way of the world trying to rid itself of disease.

yes you are right. you are a disease

And so are you, child.

Deleted user

@RhysTheFirebird group

And so are you, child.

Visio, you make yourself sound old af saying that-

@spacebluelily language

And so are you, child.

I'm actually more of a potato but ok

Deleted user

And so are you, child.

a badass potato with chanclas who also happens to be my epic friend so back tf off

Deleted user

And so are you, child.

Indeed, you are a vegetable.