forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

I had a friend once who did this. They appeared whenever someone mentioned them. They were also fluent in Latin, too. They left Notebook, though. and this life

Oh- I'm sorry for your loss Denny. However I hope that me being here isn't too stressfully reminding you of them.

I think you two would've really gotten along. It's a pity your times on Notebook never coincided because I can tell you with absolute certainty, the chaos would've been gorgeous

Hmmm. . . if only time travel were possible.

Oho that would be something alright. You two'd be every flavour of interesting.

Hmmmm. . . a shame. What was their name?

Sam.

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

I had a friend once who did this. They appeared whenever someone mentioned them. They were also fluent in Latin, too. They left Notebook, though. and this life

Oh- I'm sorry for your loss Denny. However I hope that me being here isn't too stressfully reminding you of them.

I think you two would've really gotten along. It's a pity your times on Notebook never coincided because I can tell you with absolute certainty, the chaos would've been gorgeous

Sam.

That name does sound chaotic.

Deleted user

aggressively hugs Gemma

aggressively hugs back

Ghostie bestieeee!!

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

Sam.

Yep. Ugh, Arya's not really here on weekends. Arya knew Sam. We were the main chaos-ers of the Soup Cult.

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

Sam.

Yep. Ugh, Arya's not really here on weekends. Arya knew Sam. We were the main chaos-ers of the Soup Cult.

Soup cult?

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

Sam.

Soup cult?

Easily the most chaotic roleplay of its time. Big group of chaotic friends, just like here. There was soup, obviously, as well as the multiverse, lots of yeeting, poison, fights, and Arya's main guy was insistent on doing things that might kill him. It was beautiful.

@False-andrew flash_on

I appear Someone rang?

Sam.

Soup cult?

Easily the most chaotic roleplay of its time. Big group of chaotic friends, just like here. There was soup, obviously, as well as the multiverse, lots of yeeting, poison, fights, and Arya's main guy was insistent on doing things that might kill him. It was beautiful.

we should start it again-

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

Sam.

Soup cult?

I agree with Gemma.

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

Sam.

Soup cult?

that would be beautiful
I was the Elder of the Soup Cult.

Deleted user

that would be beautiful
I was the Elder of the Soup Cult.

lets do it-

Yes, lets.