forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

denny no

denny knows how to make it quick and painless don't worry

Denny will not be committing murders

but tomorrow is Homicide Monday
denny is allowed to commit murderings!

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

I had a friend once who did this. They appeared whenever someone mentioned them. They were also fluent in Latin, too. They left Notebook, though. and this life

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

I had a friend once who did this. They appeared whenever someone mentioned them. They were also fluent in Latin, too. They left Notebook, though. and this life

Oh- I'm sorry for your loss Denny. However I hope that me being here isn't too stressfully reminding you of them.

Deleted user

I'M SORRY I FORGOT THIS EMO VAMPIRE FUCK HAD SUPERPOWERS OKAY

emo vampire fuck

Deleted user

Sorry, what am I now?

Deleted user

Sorry, what am I now?

wheezes in you fucked up, Gemma

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

Oh- I'm sorry for your loss Denny. However I hope that me being here isn't too stressfully reminding you of them.

I think you two would've really gotten along. It's a pity your times on Notebook never coincided because I can tell you with absolute certainty, the chaos would've been gorgeous

Deleted user

Sorry, what am I now?

Tall n’ handsome emo vampire-

GDJSHJDHD

Deleted user

SCREECHES
VISIO HOW THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS

I shrug I have many abilities, some of which are considered to be unnatural.

Deleted user

Someone murder me

does tomorrow work?

Sure its a school day tomorrow-

Before or after school?

Beforeeeee

Can do, sadeeq!

Deleted user

I appear Someone rang?

I think you two would've really gotten along. It's a pity your times on Notebook never coincided because I can tell you with absolute certainty, the chaos would've been gorgeous

Hmmm. . . if only time travel were possible.

Deleted user

Sorry, what am I now?

wheezes in you fucked up, Gemma

O-O disappears

Nope. I grab Gemma and haul her back in here