forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

WHATS WORSE- I’M AT THAT DAMN TIME OF THE MONTH

grabs knife this will be in anyone’s neck who dares even touch me-

DAMN THATS THE WORST IM SO SORRY

Deleted user

YOOO
I’m goin to a concert tonight, SO EXCITED

Ooo, what concert?

yes please tell!

It’s like a big group of a bunch of Christian artists (I’m SO excited for Disciple, I saw them once at my church and my mom was working the merch table so I got to meet the lead guy)

Ooooh d'you know who else will be there?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

YOOO

Ooo, what concert?

yes please tell!

It’s like a big group of a bunch of Christian artists (I’m SO excited for Disciple, I saw them once at my church and my mom was working the merch table so I got to meet the lead guy)

Jeremy Camp, We The Kingdom, and uh….. Anne Wilson (I can’t remember the others)

Deleted user

YOOO

Ooo, what concert?

yes please tell!

Jeremy Camp, We The Kingdom, and uh….. Anne Wilson (I can’t remember the others)

We The Kingdom?? I almost got a chance to see them last year but something came up and I couldn't :(
I just looked up those artists and apparently Austin French'll be there as well as Andy Mineo

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

YOOO

Ooo, what concert?

yes please tell!

We The Kingdom?? I almost got a chance to see them last year but something came up and I couldn't :(
I just looked up those artists and apparently Austin French'll be there as well as Andy Mineo

Ohh yeah!
I love “Don’t Tread on Me” by we the kingdom
MAKES ME FIRED UP FOR JESUSSSSS
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAHHHHHH

Deleted user

YOOO

Ooo, what concert?

yes please tell!

Ohh yeah!
I love “Don’t Tread on Me” by we the kingdom
MAKES ME FIRED UP FOR JESUSSSSS
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAHHHHHH

Don't Tread On Me is epic
I like Deep End from their new album, and Cages is also great