forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@False-andrew flash_on

Gemmaaaaaa!

Hey once I get home, ima make a pose reference for ur drawing request 👀

alright thank'ee!

Yww! I’m excited to draw this-

lol im glad- (one last detail: my hand is on the top of my warhammer, holding it in place while the bottom of the handle is on the ground-)

@False-andrew flash_on

falls ungracefully through the sky and lands on my back
'sup y'all

Bored af- save me please-

alright bet-

Do it- please- XDD
I am this close to death of boredom-

XDDD

@RhysTheFirebird group

'sup y'all

alright bet-

Do it- please- XDD

XDDD

Now that I think about it, that's probably why I got off my butt and put on makeup for no reasn. I'm bored-

@False-andrew flash_on

'sup y'all

alright bet-

Do it- please- XDD

XDDD

Now that I think about it, that's probably why I got off my butt and put on makeup for no reasn. I'm bored-

lol i do it too dont worry-

@RhysTheFirebird group

'sup y'all

alright bet-

Do it- please- XDD

XDDD

lol i do it too dont worry-

XDD

@False-andrew flash_on

Hmm. . . I'm about to go outside. Idk when exactly, so if I vanish off the face of the earth, do not worry, I am not dead you guys.

BREAKING NEWS!

WRITER TOUCHES GRASS! /j

@RhysTheFirebird group

Hmm. . . I'm about to go outside. Idk when exactly, so if I vanish off the face of the earth, do not worry, I am not dead you guys.

Good good, Pls don’t die :(

I'll take your love and support with me as I pray I do not get hit as I walk to my friend's house. Bc why drive when it's such a nice day? But first, I must get changed. Can not let my nosey neighbor know I have sloths and kittens on my PJ's
XDDD

@RhysTheFirebird group

BREAKING NEWS!

WRITER TOUCHES GRASS! /j

I WOULD NEVER-

Well, tbh, I would do it to my neighbor. They are always SO nosey.

@False-andrew flash_on

BREAKING NEWS!

WRITER TOUCHES GRASS! /j

I WOULD NEVER-

XD fair enough

@RhysTheFirebird group

BREAKING NEWS!

WRITER TOUCHES GRASS! /j

I WOULD NEVER-

XD fair enough

Omg, I thought that said TORCHES grass, I'd do that. But I would never touch their grass. Their dog craps in it all the time.

Deleted user

Gemmaaaaaa!

Hey once I get home, ima make a pose reference for ur drawing request 👀

alright thank'ee!

Yww! I’m excited to draw this-

lol im glad- (one last detail: my hand is on the top of my warhammer, holding it in place while the bottom of the handle is on the ground-)

Oop- okee

Deleted user

Not me just questioning making an art discussion about this so I don’t clog the chat with my art ideas/requests/etc

@False-andrew flash_on

BREAKING NEWS!

WRITER TOUCHES GRASS! /j

I WOULD NEVER-

XD fair enough

Omg, I thought that said TORCHES grass, I'd do that. But I would never touch their grass. Their dog craps in it all the time.

OOP XD fair!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

YOOO
I’m goin to a concert tonight, SO EXCITED

Ooo, what concert?

yes please tell!

It’s like a big group of a bunch of Christian artists (I’m SO excited for Disciple, I saw them once at my church and my mom was working the merch table so I got to meet the lead guy)

@spacebluelily language

dont stay up untill 3 am yalls. ITs not worth it.

i stayed up til 5 am once thinking I'd at least be able to sleep in til 10 am but no I had to wake up at 6 and well the rest is kinda easy to figure out

also hi guys

Deleted user

dont stay up untill 3 am yalls. ITs not worth it.

i stayed up til 5 am once thinking I'd at least be able to sleep in til 10 am but no I had to wake up at 6 and well the rest is kinda easy to figure out

also hi guys

pandora hiiiiiii

I’m trying to collect all the usernames so I can tag everyone in a chicken saga art chat so I stop cluttering this one with my art ideas and requests pfff

Deleted user

bursts into the chat

GuEsS wHoS sTiLl SiCk

YOU??????