forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

i'm just going to respond to our rp tomorrow ame cause brain says no more type long sftuff

Oh ok-

its the internet sky-

I’m aware of that you inconsiderate weasel

bro i didn't realize gemma had red hair and freckles for her to be considered a weasel /j

YOU DID NOT SHDJHSJFH

Deleted user

i'm just going to respond to our rp tomorrow ame cause brain says no more type long sftuff

Oh ok-

its the internet sky-

bro i didn't realize gemma had red hair and freckles for her to be considered a weasel /j

chokes hullo mate- yew wuldn' 'appen 'oo be 'arry Po'er wuld yew?

Oh my god Gemma stop- 😂

@False-andrew flash_on

Oh ok-

its the internet sky-

chokes hullo mate- yew wuldn' 'appen 'oo be 'arry Po'er wuld yew?

Oh my god Gemma stop- 😂

oi wut yew on abou' now mate?

Deleted user

Anyway, I’m a minor Gemma and I don’t want to hear these highly inappropriate jokes thank u :D

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bro im seein the shadow people outta the corner of my eye again-

mine all have names- i point under the counter that one's dwayne-

Naw man mine move outta view once i notice them-

@False-andrew flash_on

i tilt my head they're supposed to move out of view???

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Ok so i have a fat crush on this one girl in my eela class. Her name is K[REDACTED] and shes a lot taller than me. Shes so pretty and nice to me, I love her(in a crush way). She has pretty red hair. She is in jazz band. She has really pretty freckles. I also have a mini-crush on this boy. Hes is SO MUCH taller than me(Hes like 6 feet tall and I'm 5'3). He has a nice laugh and makes me blush easily. He also has long hair that I like to play with. I used to have a crush on a boy named Lucas. He is shorter than me and has brown hair. He turned out to be a jerk though.
I also maybe still have feelings for my ex…

Deleted user

Anyway, I’m a minor Gemma and I don’t want to hear these highly inappropriate jokes thank u :D

fair enough-

Not me expecting the “your on the Internet” arguement for a third time and preparing to go off

@Eli-the-transboi group

Idk-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ok so i have a fat crush on this one girl in my eela class. Her name is K[REDACTED] and shes a lot taller than me. Shes so pretty and nice to me, I love her(in a crush way). She has pretty red hair. She is in jazz band. She has really pretty freckles. I also have a mini-crush on this boy. Hes is SO MUCH taller than me(Hes like 6 feet tall and I'm 5'3). He has a nice laugh and makes me blush easily. He also has long hair that I like to play with. I used to have a crush on a boy named Lucas. He is shorter than me and has brown hair. He turned out to be a jerk though.

Oop nice- but not the ex part-

@False-andrew flash_on

fair enough-

Not me expecting the “your on the Internet” arguement for a third time and preparing to go off

it was meant to be a joke- i apologise-

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I CANT HELP IT IM A SUCKER FOR PEOPLE TAlLER THAN ME

@False-andrew flash_on

yeah-

@False-andrew flash_on

Idk-

goes off and looks it up
yeah no im literally hallucinating from lack of sleep-

Deleted user

fair enough-

It’s fine— it just came off as a little rude to my overly sensitive ass ;-;

@spacebluelily language

YEAH DWAYNE THE ROCKASS JOHNSON

@False-andrew flash_on

i snicker everything of steel- he more man than Superman-

@spacebluelily language

Oh ok-

its the internet sky-

YOU DID NOT SHDJHSJFH

u gave me the stuff, i just work with the stuff

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

fair enough-

Not me who came here just in case it happened to also go off

@spacebluelily language

i snicker everything of steel- he more man than Superman-

bet he could defeat sups in a fight

Deleted user

Oh ok-

its the internet sky-

YOU DID NOT SHDJHSJFH

u gave me the stuff, i just work with the stuff

Hey I never said I was arguing