forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

….the brain named itself, recognized that it named itself, and was surprised when it figured that out.

smacks Eli you have been s t o p p e d .

Deleted user

eats a piece of glass casually mmm…….. teckschure…….

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Why is it that you have finger tips, but not toe tips. And yet, you can tiptoe, but not tip-finger.

Why is it that I CAN BASH IN YOUR SKULL IF OU KEEP MAKING ME QUESTION LIFE

@Eli-the-transboi group

Why is it that you have finger tips, but not toe tips. And yet, you can tiptoe, but not tip-finger.

Why is it that I CAN BASH IN YOUR SKULL IF OU KEEP MAKING ME QUESTION LIFE

XD

@False-andrew flash_on

Eli. . . is it gay to breathe? You're literally inhaling air that has had dick in it-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Eli. . . is it gay to breathe? You're literally inhaling air that has had dick in it-

Yes- cause i am gay

@Eli-the-transboi group

Slightly louder Fellas, is it gay to drink water? I mean the male body is 70% water you're literally deepthroating another man-

Gemma id deepthroat a woman if i could im fine with that-

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Slightly louder Fellas, is it gay to drink water? I mean the male body is 70% water you're literally deepthroating another man-

Gemma id deepthroat a woman if i could im fine with that-

WOAH THERE FRIEND YOU MIGHT NEED TO SLOW DOWN