forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

I found a bunch of cool ibispaint brushes and im testing them rn— fun fact I don’t know type 4 hair physics

@spacebluelily language

ok i'm sorry to get political here but can't believe i'm doing this but i am going to read a congress bill that has caused y'know anger in the media and guess what the name of the bill is? RESTRICT ACT
hm how nice….

so what I'm getting from this bill is basically censorship….

Deleted user

Physically restraining from joining all the roleplays at once hdkfhdkdj

Deleted user

Wanna start one-? (I cant remember if we have one prob not tho-)

We don’t have one— and uh yes pls

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD okay pog! Wanna discuss it in pms? I wanna know what you’re in the mood for-

Deleted user

XD okay pog! Wanna discuss it in pms? I wanna know what you’re in the mood for-

Alrighty!

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

That feeling when you’re so under-stimulated that nothing is satisfying enough and your goblin of a brain keeps screaming “DO THE THING” but won’t tell you what the thing is so you try all the things and it just makes goblin brain scream louder

@Eli-the-transboi group

That feeling when you’re so under-stimulated that nothing is satisfying enough and your goblin of a brain keeps screaming “DO THE THING” but won’t tell you what the thing is so you try all the things and it just makes goblin brain scream louder

XD thats me EVERY day-

XD thats me EVERY day-

It’s either that or goblin brain screams because of overstimulation which is just as painful but in a different way and basically my brain is always screaming at me lol

Deleted user

XD thats me EVERY day-

It’s either that or goblin brain screams because of overstimulation which is just as painful but in a different way and basically my brain is always screaming at me lol

You’re probably a neurodivergent my friend

XD thats me EVERY day-

Oh I’m like 90% sure I’ve got adhd

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD thats me EVERY day-

Oh I’m like 90% sure I’ve got adhd

Yeahhhhhhhhhh same here- im VERY sure i have autisim and adhd-