forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Watch literally the second I need to start cleaning imma crash
RIPPPP

hands an 8 shot espresso latte

o h
drinks that on top of the four shot latte I’m already having

giggles you're going to be awake for the next three days-

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I say as I want to go back to bed
s’all goooooooood

Deleted user

GEMMA MY PHONE THOUGHT ALL THE 3S WERE A PHONE NUMBERRR

OMG YOU TOO??? HAHHSKDHDJ

Deleted user

I love ohio bc i can watch friday the 13th in march while its thunderstorming and nobody questions it.

Ohio isn’t real.

Deleted user

I love ohio bc i can watch friday the 13th in march while its thunderstorming and nobody questions it.

You believe in Ohio??

@False-andrew flash_on

Watch literally the second I need to start cleaning imma crash
RIPPPP

hands an 8 shot espresso latte

o h
drinks that on top of the four shot latte I’m already having

giggles you're going to be awake for the next three days-

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I say as I want to go back to bed
s’all goooooooood

INDEED

Deleted user

ohio does not exist

ohio is The Void

Deleted user

I live in ohio.

LIAR!!!

OHIO ISNT REAL WE HAVE DISCUSSED THIS

@RhysTheFirebird group

You guys ever have that feeling that you've done this very specific thing and yet your sitting down and doing it and you think, hey, I've done this before. And then once that feeling goes away you practically throw whatever's on you hand and storm away ONLY TO GET THAT DARN FEELING AGAIN?

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

You guys ever have that feeling that you've done this very specific thing and yet your sitting down and doing it and you think, hey, I've done this before. And then once that feeling goes away you practically throw whatever's on you hand and storm away ONLY TO GET THAT DARN FEELING AGAIN?

you just described living in ohio

Deleted user

okay then

@RhysTheFirebird group

Wtf- XDDDDD

Deleted user

Clover. You’re brainwashed.