forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

continues to dance badly as my sister glares at me for dancing badly

dances with you

aggressively head bops

head bops too

accidentally concusses myself from aggressive head bopping

0-0 uh oh-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ayyyyy house to myself you know what that means-
quietly comes out of my room, Looking around skittishly. I quietly sit on the couch
Now what-

XD do anything you want

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

That feeling when you’re so under-stimulated that nothing is satisfying enough and your goblin of a brain keeps screaming “DO THE THING” but won’t tell you what the thing is so you try all the things and it just makes goblin brain scream louder

XD thats me EVERY day-

It’s either that or goblin brain screams because of overstimulation which is just as painful but in a different way and basically my brain is always screaming at me lol

You’re probably a neurodivergent my friend

Oh I’m like 90% sure I’ve got adhd

Yeahhhhhhhhhh same here- im VERY sure i have autisim and adhd-

Pretty sure I am too (just ask ame pft) but getting around to asking my parents to get diagnosed is a pain

Deleted user

That feeling when you’re so under-stimulated that nothing is satisfying enough and your goblin of a brain keeps screaming “DO THE THING” but won’t tell you what the thing is so you try all the things and it just makes goblin brain scream louder

XD thats me EVERY day-

It’s either that or goblin brain screams because of overstimulation which is just as painful but in a different way and basically my brain is always screaming at me lol

You’re probably a neurodivergent my friend

Oh I’m like 90% sure I’ve got adhd

Yeahhhhhhhhhh same here- im VERY sure i have autisim and adhd-

Pretty sure I am too (just ask ame pft) but getting around to asking my parents to get diagnosed is a pain

Can confirm that Liz is some form of neurodivergent- it takes one to know one