forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

wHY ARE WE MAKING THE “fellas is it gay” JOKES I—

@False-andrew flash_on

FELLAS IS IT GAY TO PERCIVE ONES SELF. YOU'RE LITEARLY THINKING OF MEN.

FELLAS, IS IT GAY TO EXIST? YOU'RE LITERALLY EXISTING IN A WORLD WITH SO MUCH D+CK IN IT-

Gemma i want a dick. Does that make me gay? Yes but that also makes me trans-

indeed

@False-andrew flash_on

is it gay if you look at yourself in the mirror and have the strong urge to just kiss the beautiful woman that's looking back at you?

Women, is it gay to kiss someone? You're kissing someone who likes p+ssy either way-

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

is it gay if you look at yourself in the mirror and have the strong urge to just kiss the beautiful woman that's looking back at you?

Women, is it gay to kiss someone? You're kissing someone who likes p+ssy either way-

yes.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Women, is it gay to kiss someone? You're kissing someone who likes p+ssy either way

If your bi, then either way its gay to be ina relationship.

@spacebluelily language

HEY LOOK I ONLY GOT FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP TODAY I THINK IF I MESS UP WITH GRAMMAR I GET A FREE BLOODY PASS MATE

@False-andrew flash_on

Women, is it gay to kiss someone? You're kissing someone who likes p+ssy either way

If your bi, then either way its gay to be ina relationship.

im trying to do a funny let me do a funny /j